Do people realise what the "new world order" REALLY means?

I am more angry at the British people for not doing anything. NOW they (our government & the EU) are prying into our emails for a year and saying it's because of terrorism, what a load of crock. In America the S778 bill places cyber-control in the hands of the government, no surprise a member of the Rockefeller family had a hand in it. Australians has been disarmed of their guns, Countries are being disarmed of their nuclear weapons, they are placing chips & pins in our ID cards here, Obama is supporting wiretapping now, the G20 guys have now given IMF so much power, they can possibly force us under a global currency. Those gits just basically spat on your country's sovereignty.

Isn't it time for people to wake up and stop this before it gets seriously out of hand?

Since the G20 summit where Golden Brown said his NWO had emerged these changes are happening rapidly, globally. I dont think your "party" is quite relevant.

Did anyone actually READ the *whole* G20 summit communiqué? We're under a global economic government! So much for a damn conspiracy.

There is nothing like republican or democrat where I live, so that's not a really good come back attack, Im not trying to insult anyone but seriously.... the government are really screwing us over, big time and we're allowing it.

I know, but what do you suggest that we do then? Smash the place up and attack all the banks and government buildings as depicted in press photos last week of 'the angry crowd'.

We are still civilised and we should use their own weapons i.e. DEMOCRACY to turn it all against them - PEACEFULLY, should we not?

I agree with Jedi about democracy - there are at least two parties in Britain who are not globalists and will pull out of the EU -the embryo new world order . While we can still vote its time for people to wake from their slumber and get outside the "there are only three parties" mentality. It can be stopped within a year in Britain and a quiet revolution take place with a simple cross on a ballot paper. Each and every person is responsible for their choice. New world order or freedom. This coming general election will seal the fate of Britain irreversibly, as it will probably be the last if the wrong choice is made. European Nation states will be dissolved as surplus to requirements.

Well put, brilliant. Yes many of us do realise whats going on. The fact the police can kill a man from behind and get away with it because it's now illegal to photo/video police/security in the UK sends a very chilling message.

Yes we are now under a global government, and under financial slavery. This is how they may bring in a global currencey. Offer to forgive all our debts, then it's job done. But for what? Is there something precious in the human spirit being kept under wraps? and if so then why?

http://rogerandre.weebly.com

Ive been screaming at the top of my voice REVOLUTION !!! for years

the sad truth is the Public are very dim and like being ripped off and screwed over.they are spineless ...all they do is moan and whine

but actually do nothing.im ashamed of being British and have little or no respect for my own countryman.

but on the upside show them a football pitch sit back and watch the

idiots become all patriotic lol.and being they like being ripped off

why dont me and you go halves on a coffee shop and charge £5.00 a cup

of coffee , dont worry they will pay it !!! they might moan but they will pay up LOL

NWO is much bigger and more serious than people realize. It will affect all of us in a profound and very negative way. Once countries lose sovereignty and come under the thumb of a non-elected, greedy, and evil governing body, all rights, freedoms, and ambitions will be eliminated. People will be forced to 'adapt' or they will be 're-educated' (a nice way of saying killed).

Please, people, do the research - and not just a google search! Their plans are horrendous, and if it isn't stopped now, the world will never be the same again, and will be plunged into the darkness of world-wide slavery!

Yeah, I know, but when I tell people about this they think that I'm just crazy. They don't really even pay attention to what's going on. A lot of people I know do not think that having a global currency is that bad of an idea. That's what I call crazy.

I have been warning people for years about the new world order and what they intend to do with us. There plan is to control how we think,act and live from the cradle to the grave.

There will be a day when babies have there dna taken at birth for a data base, we will be micro-chipped so they know were we are at all time.

Laugh today, cry tomorrow.

Ja.

if you believe that the nwo exists then you know there is no way to stop it. yes it is scary but all you can do is give your heart to jesus and hope he kills you before you have to witness the rest of this unfold.

No, people are still being completely naive about it. There have no idea what is in store for them, I agree, those things you have said just proves we're completely screwed, it will get worse.

They really have NO idea. People won't know what has hit them until they allow it to happen, completely, and then they will protest but it will be too late.