Any girls with a speech Impediment?

I'm a guy with a speech impediment and bc of my speech problems I don't have that many friends and never had a girlfriend . I can't talk to girls bc they would be turned off by the way I talk . It sucks that u have hot girls chasing u and u have to ignore them so they don't find out your secret. I... show more I'm a guy with a speech impediment and bc of my speech problems I don't have that many friends and never had a girlfriend . I can't talk to girls bc they would be turned off by the way I talk . It sucks that u have hot girls chasing u and u have to ignore them so they don't find out your secret. I don't sound retarded but I make myself look retarded by being so quiet and never have a good conversation . Arr I just want to end life bc of my speech problem . I don't sound that retarded bc I never say the word I can't say but bc of that I don't a big section of words to say. Anyways sould I find a girl with a speech impediment or better yet a hot def girl? R there any girls out there with a speech impediment and doesn't like talking to boys ? Thanks
Update: Arr sorry for spelling errors I forgot to spell check and I'm using my iPod touch.