15 yrs old. List of symptoms. Wondering if theres something wrong? Always tired&sick,high liver enzymes,& more?

Im 15 years old. And I was wondering if there may be something wrong with me? I went to the doctors on Fri. And they took some blood to be tested. The results showed I have high liver enzymes. I dont know anything else besides that. I have another appointment May 1st, so I can be re-tested to see if I still have... show more Im 15 years old. And I was wondering if there may be something wrong with me? I went to the doctors on Fri. And they took some blood to be tested. The results showed I have high liver enzymes. I dont know anything else besides that. I have another appointment May 1st, so I can be re-tested to see if I still have high liver enzymes.

Currently though, I have these symptoms:

- High liver enzymes

- High blood pressure (My school nurse took it the other day and said it was high)

- Im constantly sick. I get over something and then I get something else. I'll have maybe one good week where Im not sick and then I go 2-3 weeks straight being sick. Usually, it consists a couple of things ranging from a sore throat, stomach ache, coughing, headache and ear aches.

- Im always tired. Im usually in bed between 7:30pm and 9:00pm. Simply because I cant stay awake any longer, even if I really want to. I get up at 6:15am and im tired from the moment I wake up to the moment I go back to sleep. On the weekends, I sometime sleep till 11 or 12am (I go to bed by 10pm) and Im STILL tired. Thats over 12 hours of sleep! And Im back in bed early the next night.

- I've been having a really hard time paying attention in school the past couple months. Its not just that Im tired, but im constantly zoning out. I'll look at something and before I know it, 10 min. of class has passed by and I was zoning out yet again. I dont really even "think" when I zone out. Its just a blank stare and blank mind.

Also, about a month and a half ago I almost passed out. I was in the shower and all of a sudden I could hardly breathe. I stepped out of the shower and pretty much fell onto the floor. I sat there and felt very light headed and still could hardly breathe. After a few minutes, I managed to get up and stagger into my room which is right across the hall. I sat on my bed still having trouble breathing, for what felt like 10 minutes. It was very scary and I was about to call someone for help when finally I could breathe again. I dont know if this has anything to do with if something could be wrong with me, but I figured I'd put it here as well just in case. Especially since I've been getting out of breath easily lately.
1 answer 1