The "Big 4" of metal............................

Nope, I'm not asking about Metallica, Megadeth, Anthrax or Slayer.

Instead, what bands make up YOUR current Big 4 of metal? Please stick to bands that are still putting out music.

Links are always appreciated

BQ- If you've picked up Crack the Skye, what do you think?
Update: Interesting answers so far...thanks guys and gal(s)
Update 2: KP- I agree with your take on metal not needing to be "extreme". I tend to find bands that are overly "evil" to be little more than caricatures of the stereotypes. BTW....Mine: Tool Isis Mastodon ?????? I don't have a number four for current, modern metal, which was the purpose of... show more KP- I agree with your take on metal not needing to be "extreme". I tend to find bands that are overly "evil" to be little more than caricatures of the stereotypes.

BTW....Mine:
Tool
Isis
Mastodon
??????

I don't have a number four for current, modern metal, which was the purpose of asking this question. Opeth, In Flames & Meshuggah are all close, but I'm not ready to cement them there.
Update 3: No td's from me, folks
Update 4: Morning Darth! Thanks for the Orange Goblin link, I've been meaning to look into them. That was bluesy-er than I was expecting. Here's one in return-
Atomic Bitchwax- So Come On
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlX0Q9vSD...
Update 5: Lep- No worries, man. Most of the bands everyones mentioned are still putting out music, so they still fit.
Update 6: Darth- LOL That Van Canto was....interesting! Not bad, mind you, just interesting