Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenOther - Home & Garden · 1 decade ago

What's a rough estimate for Utility Bills for a 1 bed flat?

Ok probably a weird question but I'm looking into buying my first home at the mo n want a rough idea on what my monthly bills would cost on a 1 bed flat.

gas?

Electric?

water?

insurance?

etc just to give me a rough guide on whether i can afford to live if i went for it.

Hope someone can help ... Thanx

This is not a simple question.

You've given no indication of:

- What type of house/flat it is.

- The region where the house is.

- What the temperature range is locally.

- The cost per unit of electricity (ideally from a range of suppliers).

- Standing charges (if applicable).

- What type of heating the house has.

- Is it well insulated.

- What you can afford.

- What everyone around this property is paying (on average)

- Whether there are any changes pending in utility rates

- What is the area like for petty crime.

Do a bit of research and find these things out yourself.

Of course I could just lift my pinky to my mouth in the style of Dr Evil and say, "one Hundred Billion dollars..." that makes as much sense!

I just moved into mine in December......

My gas and electric are £50 together on direct debit each month

My water is £20

I haven't got my insurance yet but if its contents only you wouldn't be looking to pay more then £80-100 for the year,

Also don't forget your T.V licence which is around £120 for the year,

Hope this helps, good luck!

Both are exquisite in their own way. I love the rough, animal, get right to the point sex where I give her just enough foreplay to get her wet and then nail her hard and fast. I also love slow languid sex where we touch and kiss for a long time. It's a great way to connect on other levels. Usually I run out of patience and eventually move things forward to real arousal, orgasm for her, and intercourse. BQ: Yes, almost always. When you have a true intimate relationship with someone, you feel what they feel, especially during love making. You connect and become one being.

Hello. Me and my partner lived in a one bedroom flat last year and we paid £40 for gas and electric and £30 for water and £15 for insurance.

Hope this helps

• O

gas 9, elec 10, water 4, ins 3, all per week, uk, depending on suppliers and if dual fuel for gas/elec

£140 a month altogether approx