How Bcc works in weird situations?

Let's say you have an e-mail like this:

To: example1@yahoo.com

Cc:

Bcc: example2@yahoo.com, example3@yahoo.com, example4@yahoo.com

According to Yahoo's help section (http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/ba... ), example2 would see

"To: example2@yahoo.com, example1@yahoo.com,

not

"To: example2@yahoo.com, example3@yahoo.com, example4@yahoo.com, example1@yahoo.com.

Basically, Bcc receivers cannot see each other in Yahoo mail.

However, on the Wikipedia article concerning Bcc (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blind_carbon_copy ), it starts to lean toward that Bcc receivers can't see each other, but then puts on the end that it's not required and that they can possibly see each other. I think the article implies that it may vary among e-mailers.

But, let's say that Yahoo is on the sending end (as pre-mentioned, Yahoo does not allow Bcc receivers to see each other), but sends it to, for the sake of the story, the users above, but with the domain name "example.net", where, for the sake of the story, Bcc receivers can see each other. Will Yahoo rules apply, or will example.net's rules apply? So, will example2@example.net see

"To: example2@example.net, example1@example.net,

or

"To: example2@example.net, example3@example.net, example4@example.net, example1@example.net ?

In addition, let's go back to the same usernames, but with domains at yahoo.com. What if these users are on the receiving end, and example.net is on the sending end? Do Yahoo's rules apply, or do example.net's rules apply?

Finally, let's say that example2 and example3 are under yahoo.com, but example4 is under example.net. Would any particular domain's rules apply to all the receivers, or, if the standard is receiver-dependent, would individual users fall under their domain rules?

I apologize for the length and possible lack of clarity of this question, but I am just extremely curious, and, as I don't have another e-mail account where I can guarantee these conditions, I can't test it out. In addition, I think other people would also be very interested in the answers. If anyone happens to know them, I would greatly appreciate it if they let them out here. Thanks for reading.

my understanding of bcc is that its a blind carbon copy. This means that you can put all of your recipients into this category and as far as they are aware, they are the only people you sent the email to

hope this helped :-D

Not sure I have the answer, but here's what I do, send an email to yourself, then bcc to yourself.

That done, go to sent, pull it up and you should get a good picture on what it looked like when sent.

GOOD LUCK