Exammss this week..HELP!?

k so on tuesday i have an english and humanities (sose) exam, wednesday i got a science and friday i got maths. (these are end of year exams coz we finish the year 9 course this term ... yeah don't ask) i know this sounds real bad but i haven't even started studying, and i got tight parents so i really... show more k so on tuesday i have an english and humanities (sose) exam, wednesday i got a science and friday i got maths. (these are end of year exams coz we finish the year 9 course this term ... yeah don't ask)

i know this sounds real bad but i haven't even started studying, and i got tight parents so i really need to pass

what do i do ? maybe i shud get off this for a start, but yeah :) lol

i dont wanna stress out, its not worth it, im only doing year 9 it doesn't really matter.

heelllllllllp pleasse?
Update: Ok. So I have an english and humanities exam on Tuesday, Science is on Wednesday and Maths is on Friday. These are end of year exams because we finish the year 9 course this term. This sounds really bad but I haven't started studying. I also have very strict parents that want me to do well in life, and if I... show more Ok. So I have an english and humanities exam on Tuesday, Science is on Wednesday and Maths is on Friday. These are end of year exams because we finish the year 9 course this term.

This sounds really bad but I haven't started studying. I also have very strict parents that want me to do well in life, and if I don't pass my 'year 9 exams' I'm a failure.

What do I do? Maybe I should get of Yahoo Answers for a start. I really don't want to stress out because it isn't worth it. It doesn't really matter to me what score I get as it is only year 9.

Would someone please be able to help me?

you happpy mate?