Friends Re United

If so have you found anyone from your past

Or has anyone found you..

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

Yes I'm on it and saw pictures of me when I was 11 on a school trip! A girl from school had posted them lmao, she lives not far from me too and we had a laugh about it :)

An ex got in touch too, from 20 odd years ago, we almost got engaged all those years ago but thank god we didn't lol but I didn't get back to him, he's best left in the past :)

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 4 years ago

I don't think I've ever felt superior to anyone else when telling them off and I don't consider myself an arrogant person so I guess my answer is no. But I can tell You that I have gotten pretty darn angry before when telling someone off! I am 50% Irish with red hair and green eyes and even though I control my anger very well if pushed hard enough I will let loose on the right person with my fierceness or as my husband says all 5'3" of me!

• 1 decade ago

Yes I have used it and found 4 people from the past.

• 1 decade ago

Yes I have and a couple of my old school friends got in touch and the ex-sister in law found me through it.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Hullo Glenys!

I havent used it to be honest but have found loads of schoolmates & people I havent seen since i was around 6yrs old on Facebook, its great to see what everyone is up to & how much they changed!! xxx

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have used it and found several old friends,ans one ex girlfriend found me,,nice to catch up,

• Pinky
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Have never used it, a lot of my friends still live where i do, others i havent a clue where they are, i would love to find them and share a laugh,

• 1 decade ago

I haven't used that but i did find some old friends on facebook :)

• 1 decade ago

Yes,A while back i found my best friend from school,it bought back so many memories,it was lovely......

• 1 decade ago

nope but heard lots of pple have connected, like facebook helped me find my old mates! its a good idea that one lol

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.