Survey Have you ever used?

Friends Re United

If so have you found anyone from your past

Or has anyone found you..

Yes I'm on it and saw pictures of me when I was 11 on a school trip! A girl from school had posted them lmao, she lives not far from me too and we had a laugh about it :)

An ex got in touch too, from 20 odd years ago, we almost got engaged all those years ago but thank god we didn't lol but I didn't get back to him, he's best left in the past :)

I don't think I've ever felt superior to anyone else when telling them off and I don't consider myself an arrogant person so I guess my answer is no. But I can tell You that I have gotten pretty darn angry before when telling someone off! I am 50% Irish with red hair and green eyes and even though I control my anger very well if pushed hard enough I will let loose on the right person with my fierceness or as my husband says all 5'3" of me!

Yes I have used it and found 4 people from the past.

Yes I have and a couple of my old school friends got in touch and the ex-sister in law found me through it.

Hullo Glenys!

I havent used it to be honest but have found loads of schoolmates & people I havent seen since i was around 6yrs old on Facebook, its great to see what everyone is up to & how much they changed!! xxx

I have used it and found several old friends,ans one ex girlfriend found me,,nice to catch up,

• Pinky

Have never used it, a lot of my friends still live where i do, others i havent a clue where they are, i would love to find them and share a laugh,

I haven't used that but i did find some old friends on facebook :)

Yes,A while back i found my best friend from school,it bought back so many memories,it was lovely......

nope but heard lots of pple have connected, like facebook helped me find my old mates! its a good idea that one lol