Is Beck, Hannity and O'Reilly's interview style "fair and balanced"?

The following are things that are likely to happen in one of these Fox News interviews: The host.... * Talks over anyone who disagrees with them * Discredits guests immediately before interviewing them, so as to influence the way the viewer perceives the interview its self. * Ends shows with a controversial... show more The following are things that are likely to happen in one of these Fox News interviews:

The host....

* Talks over anyone who disagrees with them
* Discredits guests immediately before interviewing them, so as to influence the way the viewer perceives the interview its self.
* Ends shows with a controversial question, which cannot possibly be answered in the final 5 seconds of the show -- often this involves boiling an issue down to a yes or no question -- in an effort to discredit the guests. (Hannity especially)
* Mutes the microphone of the guests, if what they say doesn't align with his own views (O'Reilly especially)
* Still, to this day, claims that to not support the war is to not support the troops. (O'Reilly especially)
* Launches unrelated personal attacks against his guest, if the discussion is not going his way. (Hannity especially)
* Cuts interviews short, and says "I just wanted you see how much of an idiot she was".

Is this "fair and balanced"? Where's the left-wing equivalent of these three on Fox to balance Beck, Hannity and O'Reilly out?
Update: Walt - Are you saying it's impossible to lean to the right without talking over people and muting microphones? I don't see other news channels doing this.
Update 2: I take their slogan "Fair and balanced" to mean "We are fair and balanced". Are you saying it means "We balance out some other news program on another channel"?
Update 3: Ravage -- so you take "fair and balanced" to mean "we balance out the liberals"... Do you really think it doesn't mean "we are fair and balanced"?
Update 4: O'Reilly doesn't always give guests the last word. I was a daily watcher of his show until the Obama hatefest shifted into high gear. I remember a 29 year female army vet who had a very centrist view on Iraq (tolerant of people who disagreed with the war), and he cut her mic of.