2009 NFL Mock draft 6.0 what you guys think?

what do you think about these guys 2009 NFL Mock draft 6.0?

http://www.totalprosports.com/blog/index.php/2009/...

I think its pretty good, would you make any changes???

The Lions will draft Matthew Stafford with the first pick, unless we get Jay Cutler (which seems unlikely)

No way we get William Moore. I don't like him as a player. I think he is overrated and Chung should go to the Chargers if anything. I would prefer an ILB like Maualuga but I guess we made the playoffs but I would rather have Taylor Mays or Chung as the Chargers safety. Even an OT over Moore. Some of your picks are horrible. Some don't warrant a 1st round selection and where the **** is Stafford. Your saying he is going to do so bad at the Combine or his pro day that a projected #1 pick will drop a whole round. Some of those players are true second rounders so your wrong. Where is Myron Rolle? Major Wright? I know you totally based this off a site. What makes Bradford so much better then Stafford. Unless Stafford has a crappy bowl game like Quinn who you mentioned he won't drop. His fundamentals for the pros are what has him so high. They see the same thing they did in Matt Ryan. I'm not saying he will be good I don't even like him but no way he drops from the whole first round. Also why the **** would the Giants draft another end. Did there GM become retarded? Their OLB suck, Tyson Jackson is not even a sack specialist and more of a run stopper and is better for a 3-4 not a 4-3. If they move Kiwanuka to OLB they still need another one. Where is a Jermaine Gresham at TE or Brandon Pettigrew at TE. They are clearly better then Coffman. You must think the Eagles are retarded too if they go with Coffman over those 2. Maybe you should look at more prospects. The supposed suprises you have are ridiculous. Those players would need an awesome senior bowl and combine or pro day to get in the first round. I agree on the majority of your picks cause they are plain obvious and I agree that Laurainitis is a joke as an ILB who would get sealed off.

I still think Jay Cutler throws a big loop into all the draft boards, because there is a very real possibility that the Lions will trade the pick to the Broncos...or select Stafford and trade him for Cutler...but if somehow Cutler does stay in Denver I think this is a pretty accurate look...the Lions and the Ford family are cheap. They are not going to pay a rookie QB 50+ million to take a beating behind that terrible offensive line. Though Staffords high Wonderlic IQ Test (38) will help him. So I think if things remain the same the Lions are going to go with Jason Smith who is going to be a great safe pick at OT. Wouldn't suprise me if they went Curry as well, the Lions will likely take whichever player gives them the best deal (money wise). Curry could go to STL, but offensive line has been their biggest pressing need. I don't see Seattle taking Crabtree, wouldn't surprise me if they took BJ Raji or even Mark Sanchez, who I think is slightly better than Stafford. Raji BTW may be the steal of the draft, the guy needs a double team everytime and consistently still gets a push...I know he has some academic and character issues, but the man is a monster in the middle. I don't see Josh Freeman going in the first round and Hakeem Nicks is a real stretch for a first round pick. If Chris Wells or Knowshon falls to 31...then thats a big time steal, both of these kids are very good. Neither of them are Adrian Peterson, but Wells reminds me of a compact Jamal Lewis and Moreno reminds me of Cadillac Williams with a sprinkle of Marion Barber. Vontae Davis will probably go a bit lower, he is the most athletic CB in the draft, but he is notorious for taking plays off, giving up on plays, and being pretty incompetent, I think that will scare alot of teams off. He's almost a DeAngelo Hall clone with bigger character problems. One last thing, how come everybody has the Raiders taking hugely over-rated players with character problems...I know Al Davis is a moron and makes some pretty dumb decisions, but lets give the Raiders a little bit more respect than taking the OT with weight and character issues, or Michael Johnson who looks like Tarzan but plays like Jane; but then again I guess it wouldn't really surprise me.

• TREVA

Damn you did the first three rounds, NICE! It takes a long time to predict all of those picks. For that, i say that you did a good job with the mock draft. However, I do not think that the niners will draft sanchez. We just released Jonas Jennings, and pretty much only have one decent lineman. I would go with Michael Oher. He will help frank gore's running game. The niners might also sign marvel smith according to nfl.com. But overall nice job.

I Bleed Green, so all I looked at was the Eagles picks. I like them, but it'll never happen with A.R. at the helm. You could have Jerry Rice on the board, but if there was an offensive lineman, tackle, or center on the board he's gonna go before Rice. I hate A.R. for that reason. We should go after Moreno or Shonn Greene. I really love that for a pick in the second, so I say move up to get him. He's a friggen beast. If it were me I'd take Jeremy Maclin at 21, the inevitable O-lineman with 28, and then package some of our picks to move up enough in the 2nd to get Shonn Greene. With that, we'd be a force for years to come.

-phillybirdsphorever

Source(s): Bleeding Green since 1987

I don't like the looks of it.

There are just too many reaches where guys that are like 5th best at their position are going in the first round.

There's a lot that I don't like but let me at least say that the Raiders are known to have a thing for workout freaks. The guy you've got them picking right now has poor measurables (the thing he's got going for him is a record of dominance in game situations). I think they'd be a lot more likely to take a guy like Heyward-Bey at that spot just because of the combine performance. And they do need WRs.

its better than it looks like i think it is but there are alot of things i dont like about it

i think the lions will take staford but i can respect jason smith as the pick same with the rams becasue i think they will take curry but moonroe is alright, those best worst case senarios dont tell you anything and there stupid, eugean could be alot worse than chris samuels and prolby will be, chirs samlues is really really good, thats a huge reach for michel oher, eben brittin is a HUGE reach for the redskins, i dont think robert ayers will last that long, alex mac wouldnt go that high, chirs wells wouldnt last that long, thats to high for kenny brit, louis murphy wouldnt go that high at all, clay mathews wouldnt last that long at all, its jamon marideth not jason, louis dealmas wouldnt last nearly that long, same with ziggy hood, nether will eric wood,

i like it, especially with the texans going to the secondary in the first 2 rounds.

first off i would have safford going to the lions and i think that the rams will take aaron curry.

http://www.games2game.blogspot.com/

9ers won't take Sanchez, they are trying to build around their defense and running game. Singletary, will go defense here.