I want to dye my hair red, not sure if I will suit it? help with red hair dyes too? :)?

I have an olive skin tone and greeny/blue eyes! :) I currently have mousey brown hairr. I will be dying my hair myself, as I can not afford to have it done at the hairdressers. I have been told XXL live red passion is good, does anybody know of any other red hair dyes that would look just as good, or... show more I have an olive skin tone and greeny/blue eyes! :)
I currently have mousey brown hairr.
I will be dying my hair myself, as I can not afford to have it done at the hairdressers.
I have been told XXL live red passion is good, does anybody know of any other red hair dyes that would look just as good, or better?
also do you think red would suit my skin tone?

anything is helpful, thanks :)
x
Update: also, I was thinking a full fringe?
my hair is getting quite long, it is currently a couple of inches past my shoulders, but I was thinking hair extensions to match to?:)