What is a possible penalty for a female for 1st time domestic assault charge in Ontario, Canada?

I got in a fight with my gf. Our verbal fight escalated to a physically one - she called the police and when they came, they accused her of assaulting me as I appeared to have food all over my shirt. The mess was a result of us wrestling with each other and knocking over things accidentally. So, they pressed... show more I got in a fight with my gf. Our verbal fight escalated to a physically one - she called the police and when they came, they accused her of assaulting me as I appeared to have food all over my shirt. The mess was a result of us wrestling with each other and knocking over things accidentally. So, they pressed assault charges on her – good thing was they released her from the police station so no bail hearing. We are going to get back together regardless - I know at this point, I don’t have control over the charges anymore but I would like some constructive advice on how I can help her get the charges dropped:

1: How can I get the ‘no contact’ condition changed to resume contact?

2: Should I or my gf talk to the crown or go to the justice of peace and sort this out? Will we need a lawyer or can we relie on a duty counsel?

3: If nothing is possible until her first appearance, what can she do at her first appearance to pull this to rest as soon as possible and contact me again?

4: What possible sentence would the crown give her for 1st time domestic assault? She has no criminal record, not a trouble type, very shy and actively volunteers.

Thank you in advance!