Christians what is truth?

Not your truth but truth. as i see it truth is a person (Jesus) if I want to know truth i do what I do with everything else I want to know I research all the information I can get on the given subject. What I'm saying is do you as a Christian do the same? If so have you read all the Church Fathers? Have... show more Not your truth but truth.
as i see it truth is a person (Jesus)
if I want to know truth i do what I do with everything else I want to know I research all the information I can get on the given subject.
What I'm saying is do you as a Christian do the same?
If so have you read all the Church Fathers?
Have you read the Didache ?
Have you read the Apostle of John St. Ignatius Of Antioch ? he was the first mention of the name Catholic church and dates 106 Ad. so we can assume the name Catholic was in use before this.
Here is a list of more.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chu...

These are the first Christians and if you want to know the truth you have to read what the first Christians taught, as the gospels state not everything taught was put in writing, but passed on.
All agree on the Eucharist being the body of Christ as Paul made clear,and all agree on the authority of the Catholic Church.
You have to ask does your church have documents that go back to the first Christians and where did my church come from?
As you can read the Catholic church was founded in the first century and has remained to today as Christ said his church would and that he would be in it.
So not to drag on what is Truth?
If you can't trace what you believe in then it can't be truth as the gospel states hold fast to the traditions handed down, these Fathers recieved this tradition and it has been handed down.
Your truth and the truth can be two different things.