Do you sometimes just wish the world would blow up?

and put us all out of our stress and misery?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best answer

no it is supposed to be like this (well not this much stress but somewhat)

with every good there's a bad and our world is so advanced with knowledge that there has to be something bad to balance it out

humans are the creatures that make the most mistakes but we do have feelings and if we were to all work together the world would be a better place

im sure if the world was so terrible god would have ended it all

• bong62
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

no i dont..your misery is stressing you thats why you think that way..it will pass depends on how you live your life..dont dwell on your misery because its not a good reason to wish your world blowing up

• harib
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

of path you go with that to happen. you're a twit. You for sure have the suckiest existence every person ought to think of of, which you fairly choose it to end quickly. properly, i desire you recognize that i'm truly, truly sorry for you. i desire your existence gets extra effective quickly, despite if it in all probability won't. And, plus, a bunch of others with a sturdy existence, unlike you, do not choose to lose their lives, so i don't choose there to be a international conflict, simply by fact then a brilliant style of those harmless, satisfied human beings could ought to die. So, i'm sorry. i think you in basic terms ought to stay by using your undesirable existence. possibly, basically possibly, you would be popular into the satisfied afterlife (heaven, despite you go with to call the thoroughly satisfied aboves in accordance on your faith.) yet given which you needed for certainly one of those dreadful undertaking, the very superb Being of All would choose you to flow to hell for thinking such devious strategies. So flow the hell. Quietly. do not disturb every person alongside the way.

• 1 decade ago

HELL NO...never.i dnt want this beautiful planet to blow up....its the best gift we got from god....

its because of this we make frnds.have families,enjoy the wind,sun,birds,river.

abt the misery hmm....its as simple as this

if u r born poor...its nt ur fault,

bt if u die poor,its def ur fault

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

No bloody fear...I don't have stress or misery in my life thanks.

J.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lol yes , for me anyway.

• *RED*
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

...nope...

...im enjoying my life, thank you...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

not as long as I'm on it......

• 1 decade ago

NOT AT ALL!!!!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.