would you call this FATT ?

if you were

13

5'3

7st 11

would you say it was fat ?

thanks for the comments, x]

have no idia can you tell this in kilograms?

when i put you into the bmi calculator you came up as 19.3 this is in the normal weight boundries but towards the bottom end so i would say you are definately not fat and you are probably a bit skinny

iv included the bmi boundries here

* Underweight = <18.5

* Normal weight = 18.5-24.9

* Overweight = 25-29.9

* Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater

Source(s): http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/ and my opinion you are not fat

No but as you're 13 don't go on any faddy diets. Stick to a healthy balanced diet (where you do give yourself the occaisonal treat!) to ensure your body is getting all the nutrients you need.

And if anyone has said you are fat, then smack 'em one ;D Obviously need some sense put into 'em.

xx

no but if ya want Try youtube for so many free excesses vids there that give u ideas, or just blare ur fave music and dance or http://exercise.about.com/cs/exercisewor...

im a former bulimic (ya i know) but im recovered now and very healthy

Here's sum simple tips besides the obvious of exercises and eating healthy

I used to eat from paper plates to absorbs any extra oils or fats

eat plenty of chili as it increases your metabolism

Give yourself treats as rewards eg a facial

water before meals to fill you

drink iced water as ur body uses Cal's to warm it up

eating celery burns more cals, dan whats in d actual celery stick

and eat from a small plate, wit a small spoon, and put in down between mouthfuls, and not in front of the tv, tricks your mind you've eaten loads

Good Luck and remember be healthy!

• At 13 it would be hard to tell. Your metabolism changes a lot around that age, so maybe best to be on the safe side until you were 15 or so, then look into it again.

The picture isn't working for me, but, i have 2 anwsers; 1:The clothes you wear might be to baggy, or be too tight and show your "baby fat" 2: Jelousy. people will find one thing wrong with you, mabey a small bulge on your stomach and say your fat. My advice. You are who you feel, if you feel pretty and skinny, people will look at you that way!

no . pretty average. i am 13yrs old. i weight a bit over 7 stone and i am just over 5. most of my friends are that size. they are not fat at all! i am very smal height wise. xx

NO WAY!!! If any thing id say underweight. U young girls shouldnt worry about your weight so much, be proud of your shape and who u are!!!!

Source(s): Martial arts for 14years, runner, swimmer, ex boxer,

Theres this website..

http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/

in lb's your weight is 99.54. When I calculated this It came up Underweight, so you are not fat at all.

I would say thats a nice size

no hun your great

keep yuor head up

confidence makes the girl

;)