I touched my g/fs boobs but i didn't let her touch my penis and balls - was I being selfish?

Okay, this happened on new years, but i was lying with my g/f in a tent, my cousin & his friends where in the other compartment of the tent asleep, and me and my g/f were lying on a matress. we were lying, hugging each other, and i was stroking her arm. after a while, my hand went down to her boobs and i was caressing them for about five minutes and then i went inside her shirt to feel the hot, squishy things. So, my g/f got her hand towards my pants, and put it on my package. At first i was uncomfortable with this, but i let her. and she just kept stroking it, while i was caressing the boobs inside her shirt while she was stroking my package outside my pants. She slowly started to move under, but every time she did, i would stop her. After a while, she gave up and just kept at the outside of my pants while I went back to the boobs.

If she did it today, then I would let her down my pants, but i guess i thought she would think it was too small or something. But i definately would today...

And when she was stroking it, I was super-duper hard, and i regret letting her not put her hand down there. I'm 14 years old, turning 15 this july. Was I being selfish?

Oh, and this was my first time doing this

You guys are WAY too young to be touching each other in private places . Stop that...give me your phone number, I'm telling your mommy.

Source(s): Sod.

You were uncomfortable with it, and that's alright. She should respect that. And I don't think you should touch her breasts because touching is a two-way street. It's not that you were selfish, but I think you both expirimented and that should be enough for a while.

hey i am about ur age and a girl. I think that u should let her and dont worry about size cuz hooonestly she probley hasnt even felt any other guys. Just remember to expect each others boundries.

haha good luck

You answered your own question! You said you felt uncomfortable. Being uncomfortable does not translate to being selfish.

You are too damn young. Go play with your friends! You have your whole life to let a girl touch your package...WHEN YOUR OLD ENOUGH!!!! Quit touching her boobs too. God you kids today make me sick

No ur young dont do anything ur not ready for

Don't you think you are both young, This will just lead to underage sex and her being pregnant

I am curious to know this too

let her touched your penis and balls

Do not think so