I touched my g/fs boobs but i didn't let her touch my penis and balls - was I being selfish?

Okay, this happened on new years, but i was lying with my g/f in a tent, my cousin & his friends where in the other compartment of the tent asleep, and me and my g/f were lying on a matress. we were lying, hugging each other, and i was stroking her arm. after a while, my hand went down to her boobs and i was caressing them for about five minutes and then i went inside her shirt to feel the hot, squishy things. So, my g/f got her hand towards my pants, and put it on my package. At first i was uncomfortable with this, but i let her. and she just kept stroking it, while i was caressing the boobs inside her shirt while she was stroking my package outside my pants. She slowly started to move under, but every time she did, i would stop her. After a while, she gave up and just kept at the outside of my pants while I went back to the boobs.

If she did it today, then I would let her down my pants, but i guess i thought she would think it was too small or something. But i definately would today...

And when she was stroking it, I was super-duper hard, and i regret letting her not put her hand down there. I'm 14 years old, turning 15 this july. Was I being selfish?

Update:

Oh, and this was my first time doing this

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

You guys are WAY too young to be touching each other in private places . Stop that...give me your phone number, I'm telling your mommy.

Source(s): Sod.
  • 1 decade ago

You were uncomfortable with it, and that's alright. She should respect that. And I don't think you should touch her breasts because touching is a two-way street. It's not that you were selfish, but I think you both expirimented and that should be enough for a while.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hey i am about ur age and a girl. I think that u should let her and dont worry about size cuz hooonestly she probley hasnt even felt any other guys. Just remember to expect each others boundries.

haha good luck

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You answered your own question! You said you felt uncomfortable. Being uncomfortable does not translate to being selfish.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You are too damn young. Go play with your friends! You have your whole life to let a girl touch your package...WHEN YOUR OLD ENOUGH!!!! Quit touching her boobs too. God you kids today make me sick

• 1 decade ago

No ur young dont do anything ur not ready for

• 1 decade ago

Don't you think you are both young, This will just lead to underage sex and her being pregnant

• 3 years ago

I am curious to know this too

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

let her touched your penis and balls

• 3 years ago

Do not think so

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.