Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Poll: Men's underwear preference...?

Ladies which would you rather see a guy wearing...or guys tell us what you like to wear

A) Boxers

B) Briefs

C) Boxer Briefs

D) Bikini

E) Thong

F) Commando

Update:

Oh I'd appreciate serious answers too...I'm thinking of buying my hubby some boxer briefs and I wonder if he'd appreciate the change.

37 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best answer

I wear briefs because when I wear boxers my stuff tends to wander places. But they make plenty of colors of briefs besides those boring white ones...

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Boxer Briefs

• Maria
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

classic cotton briefs, boy shorts, boxers, bikini panties (the low cut kind, so no wedgies). I hate all underwear with seams up the middle, I don't like funky fabrics, I don't like granny panties because they're too high and I've only ever found two thongs that I like. Consequentally, they're the same brand XD But, honestly, I'm a jeans girl, so thongs are just silly for me.

• Joanne
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Commando is also appreciated and never goes without a proper "thank you" if you know what I mean!

But if I was looking at dudes in their underwear, the boxer briefs are the $HIT! I used to wear my husband's boxer briefs and Hockey Jersey, sad, but they are really comfy!

You can't go wrong there though, most guys I know like wearing them and most women I know like looking at a guy in them.

Peace:)

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I'm an A, D and E guy. Actually I wear women's micro-fiber bikini's most of the time. I like thongs too. I use to wear boxers all the time. On day out of curiosity I put on me wife's panties. I found them to be very comfortable. Then I started experimenting with different panties and found barelythere invisible look (style 2007) panties to be the most comfortable. So thats what I wear most of the time.

• 1 decade ago

I like when a guy wears boxers or boxer briefs.

A thong on a guy just isn't the same as a thong on a girl.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Boxer briefs are the best, I wear them all the time.

I also sometimes wear boxers or briefs, only worn a thong once back in college, would never do it again!

• 1 decade ago

I hated boxer briefs, too tight around the legs. I almost always wear briefs, their comfortable and keep the boys in check, but I wear boxers with shorts.

• 1 decade ago

A) Boxers

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

c. Boxer Briefs

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.