Military Human Intelligence security clearance question; Do I have a chance?

Hi all, I'm very interested in the MOS HumanIntel 35F, but I'm a little worried about things that may disqualify someone from getting the security clearance. About me: I'm 21 years old, I speak Spanish, Polish, and currently learning Arabic. I have 2.5 years of college, but I'd like to... show more Hi all,
I'm very interested in the MOS HumanIntel 35F, but I'm a little worried about things that may disqualify someone from getting the security clearance.

About me:
I'm 21 years old, I speak Spanish, Polish, and currently learning Arabic. I have 2.5 years of college, but I'd like to finish the rest after I serve. I would prefer to become an NCO rather than an officer right out of college. I scored an 86 on the ASVAB. I have NEVER been in trouble with the law, but I do have a couple of things in my past that may be looked upon negatively. I have excellent credit.

I was hoping that someone could clarify if I may have trouble gaining a clearance.

-When I was 18 I ended up in the hospital for alcohol poisoning. Long story short, it was the first time I had ever drank and it obviously affected me very negatively. There was never any involvement with police or any civil action, just my stupidity.

-When I was 19 I saw a psychiatrist who said I was suffering from mild depression because a buddy of mine was killed in an accident so I consulted with a psychiatrist for a few weeks. It was grief counseling. Nothing like me being psycho or anything, but I'm worried of the possibility that it may be looked down upon?

All responses are greatly appreciated!!!
Update: *Correction: I am seeking 35 M, not 35 F
Update 2: ** Correction: it is 35 M that I am seeking.