right i might be having my first like "real" kiss soon ?!?

right i've recently gotton with this guy and hes wondering if 'll kiss him soon. i havent actually had a proper kiss yet so i dont know what i should do.

im really worried incase it goes wrong since hes a pro at doing it.

any tip on what to do ?

or how to make your first time better ? x

It's a very natural thing. If you have seen it in a movie you enjoy then just remember the way that kiss played out and try to impersonate it with your guy. Most first kisses should start out slow like a small peck, and then a little bit longer peck and you know the rest.

Big Tip - Do NOT shove your tongue down the guy's throat...it may be a big turn off for him. Just kind of lick the inside of his lips and brush the tip of your tongue against his. That's the way a first kiss should go.

Source(s): I once had a boy when I was younger who tried to lick the back of my throat. It wasn't sexy and it was very gross...almost choking really.

Its best not to plan your kiss, because if things don't go how you plan you may freeze up and it may be horrible. Just let it come naturally. Trust me you will know when its the right time to do it. I did :]

Don't stress yourself out its meant to be a good thing.

let him lead, and if you are under 12, you dont need to kiss him. it will go great if you are natural and calm. :P

just be natural, i know how it felt to be nervous too. just dont like eat his mouth lol or slobber over him. and close your eyes it might freak them out. haha good luck

you will know when the time is right. and it will come natural

Just go with it, litterally!

Source(s): Experience