For the parents against vaccines, do you still buy Pampers?

This is a genuine question, one that I've been thinking about almost a year. I selectively vaccinate and I struggle with buying Pampers because of them sending potentially harmful vaccines to people who don't have the benefit of being able to do their own research or access to decent follow-up care in... show more This is a genuine question, one that I've been thinking about almost a year.
I selectively vaccinate and I struggle with buying Pampers because of them sending potentially harmful vaccines to people who don't have the benefit of being able to do their own research or access to decent follow-up care in case of a bad reaction.
I am not looking to cause a fight or a flame war, I am just looking for selectively vaccinating or non-vaccinating parents' thoughts and opinions.
Update: Yes, they could release smallpox and guess what? Most of the people in the United States under the age of 40 or so would get it.

They don't routinely vaccinate against it anymore.
Update 2: I don't really buy Pampers, or Huggies. I buy store brand diapers, cheaper and they work.

I am just looking for opinions on this issue, it's one that I don't think people have really thought about it. If Pampers worked for my little one then I would most likely buy them, but they don't.