What age did you have your first proper kiss ?!?

when did you have your first "proper" like tounge kiss with someone ?

There is no right or wrong age for something like that. If it feels right, it doesn't matter if you're 12 or 22. Don't let other people and their experiences dictate when you should experience something. Everyone is on a different time line. If you really wanted a number for an answer, I'd say a girl is ready for a proper tongue kiss when she's at least 13. Personally, I had my first "improper" tongue kiss at 13 and my first "proper" one at 16. When people ask how old I was when I had my first kiss, I say 16. I don't count the one I wasn't ready for. LOL If your first proper kiss is something that means a lot to you, don't sell out. Make sure you wait for a good one. :)

15

15

12

15

14

14

• cc

17

first kiss 13

first proper kiss that meant something 18

I was 11, the guy frenched me hard and we almost went farther. I almost took off my shirt, but i decided not to. instead i just layed on top of him. And we frenched for an hour.