Best movie you've ever seen?

ok, to start, if its a chick flick, just lie and say a good movie. i'm simply curious. if you have picked the movie that i would respect, you get the 10 points. thanks.
Update: 1.alright, national treasure wasn't bad. but the second one was. you might like the movie memento. 2.you should see the 70s version of last house on the left for comparison man, it was good,. i haven't seen the new one yet but i will. 3. twilight i didn't see. and i heard good things, the only problem... show more 1.alright, national treasure wasn't bad. but the second one was. you might like the movie memento.
2.you should see the 70s version of last house on the left for comparison man, it was good,. i haven't seen the new one yet but i will.
3. twilight i didn't see. and i heard good things, the only problem was that these good things came from chicks and, well.....you know.
Update 2: 4. good movie, you might like crash.
5. dark knight, yes. the notebook, no.
Update 3: 6. yeah man, good movie.
7. good movie also. no, but hes a great actor. he did great in sweeney todd and will be in an upcoming gangster film that looks very good.
Update 4: (clapping) all great #8. i like all of those. good choices and description.
Update 5: 9. very nice man. the matrix was a real breakthrough in what a movie could be. toy story was my first kids movie and i watched it so many times, now they're coming out with the 3rd. shindlers list is classic great. superbad is my favorite comedy ever, great choice. looks like #8 has a little competition for the... show more 9. very nice man. the matrix was a real breakthrough in what a movie could be. toy story was my first kids movie and i watched it so many times, now they're coming out with the 3rd. shindlers list is classic great. superbad is my favorite comedy ever, great choice. looks like #8 has a little competition for the 10 points.