Shall I get a 3 or 5 door Corsa?!?

I'm having trouble deciding what kind of Corsa to get.

I'm not a boy racer, and I just want it literally for comfort, as I commute long distances alot, although i'm quite young I don't want to look like im a disabled old lady driver.

I would get an Astra but Vauxhalls are being bastards and only letting trade union buyers get the Astra on the deal that I want, so only the Corsa is available to me with this deal i'm getting.

So i'm torn between these two.

5 door in Silver - http://www.vauxhall.co.uk/vaux/static/cars/vehicle...

3 door in Black - http://www.vauxhall.co.uk/vaux/static/cars/vehicle...

Also here is the main Corsa page with the rest of the details - http://www.vauxhall.co.uk/vaux/pages/cars/vehicleR...

What do you think? Does the 3door look gay in black and be mainly for woman drivers, and does the 5door look like it would be driven by an elderly couple or perhaps a disabled driver?

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhh, your opinions please!?

Favorite Answer

Actually i think that an elderly couple or a disabled driver might be more likely to buy the 3 door as its 2 main doors are wider than those on the 5 door model. Black on a very small car is never ideal, it makes the car look smaller and Black is a pain in the *** any way, a day after you wash it it looks dirty again. the Corsa like many small cars looks better in Silver. I have only ever had one Black car and would never have another as car washing is not my favourite hobby!

The 3 doors look like they belong to just-passed-the-test women or boy racers, the 5 doors are better. I know of one disabled driver who drives a corsa and that's a 3 door as they need more room to get in the driver seat, so I don't think that the 5 door looks specifically like a disability car. Elderly people drive both 3 door and 5 door, round here at least.

If I had to have a corsa, it would have to be the 5 door, even if I wasn't planning on taking any passengers. cheaper insurance too.

• peters

they are the comparable aside from the doors are longer on a three door to enable passengers to get interior the returned, with a 5 door the front doors are shorter as there is not any choose for everyone to climb into the returned. i think of a three door seems nicer on a Corsa.

• HJII

3 door looks better and you get more leg room (for the driver).

If your gonna be giving alot of lifts to mates an stuff it's much better to have 5 door. more leg room for back seat and it's a pain having to get out the car to get people into the back.

• chunky

get the 3dr in black, 5 door cars are for grannies and community support officers!

3 door is cooler

• hello

5 door.

better for taking your friends out with you.

better for hauling around your stuff

lower insurance rates.

5 door is so much more practical. isnt it?

5DR is actually better