Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Are non Jehovah's Witnesses a cult ? Will non Jehovah's Witnesses ever break out of Satan's brainwashing?

Rom 13:10

10 Love does no harm to its neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law

.

So how do Christians justify love when they run this group down ?

Linzy

Read the question again , slowly .

shwastaf...

So it is OK for people to ask this about Jehovah's Witnesses but it is not ok for someone to stand up for them , a little hypocritical don't you think ?

Smitty Jameson

I see this question about them all the time . Never seen them answer the way you have. Makes me wonder who is the real christians , don't you ?

I think your answer , answers that question , don't you .

• edoedo
    Favorite Answer

If they know who is not cult that they know God's real name.

If they know who is cult that they don't know God's real name.

Jehovah's Witnesses are not cults!

Source(s): I hope I read your question , correct. Jehovah is awesome!

According to the Dicitionary, most/any group constitutes a cult:D

I am a Christian, one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Meanwhile, I often see people complain about ALL Witnesses thinking alike and giving the exact same answers, then these same ones complain if 2 Witnesses give different answers, seems kinda brainwashed to want to argue/complain about what I do, No Matter What I do.

Another complaint is that Witnesses supposedly believe whatever they read, and usually these comments are copied from a random Website, so does this mean the person answering simply believes what he reads??

• Interesting question . It is nice to see the shoe on the other foot & i would have expected you to get many rude answers , looks like the usual suspects are keeping their hate under control for fear they will expose themselves for what they are .

The answer to the question is yes Jehovah is still calling people out of the world but for how much longer.

The only criticism I have is do you think it wise to lower yourself to the JW hates low level , let them show their hate , any reasonable person may see the hate they show & realize Jesus said the true Christians would be hated .

were not a cult! Cults control people and dont let them have a choice to leave. We have a choice. Polgamy on the other hand, i can see that as a cult. they have there own separate compounds with fences around them in complete isolation of society and the rest of the world.

-JW gal

Hmmm. Silly Caveman has a good point when he reverse the question and the non-witnesses all confused.

• Reo

Satan's best tool of deception is that he doesn't exist. Yet Jehovah says that he is the god of this system. So yes non JW's are brainwashed. Hell, Immortality, all go to heaven, Trinity etc: ALL Demon Teachings.

most likely

if you look up the more common ones here they all have each other added as contacts

we just have to step it up a little huh? :p

Yes and only if they want to. Some enjoy ignorance. Others want to avoid it like the plague.

Roll over so you don't burn.

Ok, so all religions' basis is to drive you to be a morally better person.

So, who are you to judge if a person's specific religion is helping them achieve that? When do you stop your own preaching to realize that maybe this person is already better off? Does it not matter that a person from a different religion is happy? Do we not already have this problem from Islamic "extremists" who think their religion is the only one, and all who think opposite should die?

Next time, think about it before you try to pass your beliefs onto another person. That person could be totally happy the way they are.

i agree with the brothers and sisters you do have a valid point