To all those Bible-believing, God-believing, Jesus-believing Christians?

Why are you so poor to answer my previous question? I asked 3 1. Why did Jesus curse the fig tree for not having fruit on it? Why didn't he know the fact that there would be no fruits as it wasn't the time if Jesus was God in flesh? 2. Why did Jesus respond to Mary negatively & then help them? If He... show more Why are you so poor to answer my previous question? I asked 3

1. Why did Jesus curse the fig tree for not having fruit on it? Why didn't he know the fact that there would be no fruits as it wasn't the time if Jesus was God in flesh?

2. Why did Jesus respond to Mary negatively & then help them? If He knew He would help, why did He have to say "DEAR WOMAN, WHY ARE YOU INVOLVING ME?"

3. How can God be tempted?

Why are you silent? I mean, whenever you're questioned about you faith, you become silent & answerless. How come your faith is so fragile that you're afraid to answer anything that opposes your faith? And why do you distort any kind of meaning in the Bible in order to make it clear?