How often to you Come on the Religion and Spirituality Section?

I come about 7-9 times a day. Depending on how busy I am at work.

God Bless you too, Captain.

I mostly just piss on it... maybe 4 or 5 times a day.

I'm glad ya don't work for me, you just admitted to being the typical lazy Atheist that any company would be better off without..

How about actually taking some initiative and finding this thing called "work" to do during that 7-9 times daily ?

I find all the references to ejaculation here pretty sad. This man was asking an honest question about how often people come on this site, blowing off some steam on mindless banter. I find it's a great place to come for some tension release, especially when you have a load on your mind. A few laughs, a few tears, it's all good.

God Bless you-

Captain Art Griego

• gjokaj

Why the lack of information of what an atheist is?!! ATHEIST - somebody who would not have faith in a God – any God – no longer in basic terms the Christian one. yet that does no longer mean they do no longer carry solid ethical or non secular ideals! they might persist with any faith that would not have a god and there are a number of those!! Like BUDDHISM – non secular coaching from Buddha and his followers that with the aid of destroying greed, hatred and delusion (the reason for all suffering) guy can attain appropriate enlightenment!! the place do you think of christianity have been given it is innovations of a soul and afterlife from for goodness sake? They stole it from the pagan tribes and peoples which existed hundreds and hundreds of years until now christianity!! From the stone age with the aid of vikings, Egyptians, Maoris, Aborigines, American Indians and fairly the chinese language, all of them had intricate funerals and grave products to speed the soul into the subsequent existence with convenience!! sooner or later christians will comprehend what harm their lack of information approximately non christians is doing to their faith!! yet will or no longer it is too previous due?!!

It depends on the day. My laptop is usually open and I peak at it here and there. When my daughter is otherwise engaged I sit at it for a few. If she's out of the house or asleep I sit longer. It's hard to say. I'm sick today and she's making me some soup to cure me with mud, leaves, and fur she snipped off a stuffed animal.

I don't know, I'm here quite a bit.

Source(s): I have a fever, don't listen to me.

4-5 times a week for about 20 minutes at a time.

3 or 4 times a week.

• About twice a day. But during each time I stay for about 1-2 hours.

Then on weekends, I don't get on at all.

3-4 times a week...1 hour a time

• Shea

A few times a week. Used to be more often, but with three jobs and school, it's difficult.

Tee hee (((Angel))) you are too naughty! I used to be a regular on R&S in more than one account. God bored with the place. I visit from time to time now just to see what's going on.