Pregnant and having issues with hubby?

My husband seems to nap at me for any little think I say. He says he can't talk to me and walks away if I want to discuss our issues. We have a daughter and I'm pregnant with our 2nd child. Should I leave for a week and see if this makes a difference. I'm just getting very emotional when he snaps... show more My husband seems to nap at me for any little think I say. He says he can't talk to me and walks away if I want to discuss our issues. We have a daughter and I'm pregnant with our 2nd child.

Should I leave for a week and see if this makes a difference. I'm just getting very emotional when he snaps and I can't take his ongoing frustration. He won't discuss this and I don't know what else I can do? I just don't want to spend the rest of the pregnancy crying, I want to focus on time with my daughter and being happy planning for the next one.. What else can I do to try and make this better?
Update: We can afford this child, I'm actually staying home with my daughter although have a fulltime position I have on hold. It's not a money issue at all.
Update 2: We both wanted my daughter and this pregnancy as they were both conceived through IVF.