How many AP classes do you think is too much to handle?

i'm a junior this year & i'm taking AP chemistry and all the rest of my classes are regular. my average is a 94.6 and i feel a bit bored in my classes because i feel that i'm not challenged enough. i'm eligible for AP bio, euro history & english next year and i'm considering taking all 3 but... show more i'm a junior this year & i'm taking AP chemistry and all the rest of my classes are regular. my average is a 94.6 and i feel a bit bored in my classes because i feel that i'm not challenged enough. i'm eligible for AP bio, euro history & english next year and i'm considering taking all 3 but some say thats too much. is taking these AP classes and my average possibly dropping worth it? would colleges rather see my average drop with 3 AP's or just 1 or 2 AP's and my average staying the same as this year?
Update: also history is my favorite subject and i want to be a doctor so i don't really want to drop ap bio or euro. so if anything i'd drop english...