NHL on NBC sucks and same goes for Versus.?

Anyone ever notice that NBC will ignore great games in the NHL to instead watch Cindy Crosby whine for 2 1/2 hours? Was anybody a little confused when they marketed the Devils vs. Rangers game on Feb. 9th as a battle for 1st place when the Rangers were 6-8 points back at that point if I remember correctly? Anyways,... show more Anyone ever notice that NBC will ignore great games in the NHL to instead watch Cindy Crosby whine for 2 1/2 hours? Was anybody a little confused when they marketed the Devils vs. Rangers game on Feb. 9th as a battle for 1st place when the Rangers were 6-8 points back at that point if I remember correctly? Anyways, I brought this up because they're airing a Flyers vs. Penguins game on the 22nd instead of the top two teams in the EC playing. I mean how many times can you play the same matchups over and over again.
HEY NBC, IT GETS BORING.
Update: Hey Erica, maybe I'd watch Penguins hockey if that's what they played. All I ever see from them is olympic diving.
Update 2: Enough with the crying about how it gets ratings, if I wanted a whine and cry fest, I would've watched a Pens game on NBC. And yes, I do appreciate seeing other teams, but I prefer watching NHL network when they pick up hockey night in Canada, at least I can see two games in a night and I get to see the WC for... show more Enough with the crying about how it gets ratings, if I wanted a whine and cry fest, I would've watched a Pens game on NBC. And yes, I do appreciate seeing other teams, but I prefer watching NHL network when they pick up hockey night in Canada, at least I can see two games in a night and I get to see the WC for a change. Plus anybody who thinks watching the Rangers is exciting, is retarded, they are like watching paint dry, not to mention the Rags commentators are the WORST, I've heard them mistake all three forwards on the ice as Malkin...in one replay, when they played the Rangers. At least NBC has Doc though, there's one +
Update 3: New question, who thinks NHL network should pick up contracts to play a bunch more out of market games? I think that they should try to pick up games for markets that wouldn't usually see them. I know I would love to sit at home and watch one EC game at 7 and a WC game at 10 just like when they pick up HNIC.... show more New question, who thinks NHL network should pick up contracts to play a bunch more out of market games? I think that they should try to pick up games for markets that wouldn't usually see them. I know I would love to sit at home and watch one EC game at 7 and a WC game at 10 just like when they pick up HNIC.

P.S. NHL network, you should stop saying you're going to air the 2003 EC finals between Ottawa and NJ and then not airing it, twice I've set my tivo for it and once I got AHL hockey instead, which was ok, but not what I wanted and second time I got a hockey is for everyone special, which was boring me out of my mind.