Should I QUIT track??

heyy, i started track today at skool and its pretty intense..im kinda overweight and seriously need to drop a few pounds...i dunno if i can last cuz they do a mile warmup...so wat and why should i stay/quit track? ps...its kinda hard for me to run..idount come in dead last but im PRETTY close...i really kinda... show more heyy, i started track today at skool and its pretty intense..im kinda overweight and seriously need to drop a few pounds...i dunno if i can last cuz they do a mile warmup...so wat and why should i stay/quit track?

ps...its kinda hard for me to run..idount come in dead last but im PRETTY close...i really kinda want to do it (to lose weight and to prove that i can do it but who knows)

so cmon ppl tell me!! thanxx
Update: edit: thanx to all the seriously nice people and not to the people that insult "fat " people..ugh get a life!