Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Ladies: Underwear Preference POLL?

Well I absolutely LOVE girls that wear thong underwear. At my college it seems like every girl wears them (Awesome!). So just wondering what the percentages are. How many of you are sexy thong girls and how many prefer frumpy granny panties? ha ha

Thanks Everyone!

52 Answers

Relevance
  • :)
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I wear g strings and thongs only thats all I own.That's only if I wear jeans or shorts when I wear a skirt I wear nothing =-pp

• 1 decade ago

classic cotton briefs, boy shorts, boxers, bikini panties (the low cut kind, so no wedgies).

I hate all underwear with seams up the middle, I don't like funky fabrics, I don't like granny panties because they're too high and I've only ever found two thongs that I like. Consequentally, they're the same brand XD

But, honestly, I'm a jeans girl, so thongs are just silly for me.

Source(s): Seriously, though, are you willing to walk around in a thong for a day?
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Umm I prefer panties (not granny) just regular panties like the ones at VS.

I wear thongs when I'm not wearing jeans though.

• 1 decade ago

I don't wear thongs really, I'm not allowed to because of my parents for who knows why! And no, y would I wear granny panties>!>!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Granny panties, no. They feel like a diaper. Thongs, no. They feel like a permanent unpickable wedgie, extremely uncomfortable. If you are so enamored with thongs, then you wear the disgusting things!

• 4 years ago

Granny panties over thongs anyday! To much of a breeze with thongs if you know what I mean. I don't wear granny panties but I wear like the bikini style underwear.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Thongs

• Well I prefer thongs or boy cut because I hate pantie lines. Wearing tightt jeans and having pantie lines is not cute.

You cant even feel thongs.. I get wedgies easier with panties then i do thongs.

• 1 decade ago

i wear boxer shorts and thongs granny panties are ssoo ewwwww!!! boxers r so loose and comfy but thongs r SEXY

• 1 decade ago

No Thongs.. Commando

Source(s): Savanna
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.