My dog in lots of pain. Please help?!?

Ok, so I have a 1 year old beagle puppy, and he is in a lot of pain. Every time I come home from school, he jumps up and starts crying for you because he is so happy to see you. But today when I got home, he just sort of cried a little but didn't really jump like he always does. Now he is just walking around,... show more Ok, so I have a 1 year old beagle puppy, and he is in a lot of pain. Every time I come home from school, he jumps up and starts crying for you because he is so happy to see you. But today when I got home, he just sort of cried a little but didn't really jump like he always does. Now he is just walking around, and not running like he usually does. You can tell that he doesn't want to run or do very much of anything, and it is depressing.

I will tell you how he hurts. Every time he tries to jump up, he will screech. My dad and I checked him out, and it seemed that every time we lifted him up in the front and lifted his leg up, he would screech a little. Please help and tell me what you think! =(
Update: WOW does anyone shut up about the vet?! I know that but my dad just wants to give him a day and check for tomorrow, plus THERE IS NO VET OPEN IN MY AREA.