Girls: Would you choose to be pretty or smart?

Girls: if you had to make a choice, would you choose to be very pretty or very smart? Which would make the most positive impact on your life?

• Toots

Smart. Beauty fades....youth turns to maturity...having been considered both...I have walked both sides...I just turned 50..and can see the beauty in things I used to not understand. True intellegence will, in the end, take you MUCH farther than looks. It doesn't hurt to be "easy on the eyes"..and I had lots of fun in my youth...but I'm grateful I am also rather erudite..so I learned early on what works and what doesn't.

A pretty face may GET a job...a spouse...whatever...however, a pretty HEART will KEEP them....

VERY SMART! i was lucky enough to get both of these qualities but being pretty is like a curse ... guys look at you like you are a piece of meat and only want you because you're pretty ... they dont care about your personality or your brains ... and like one of my favorite comedians says "YOU CANT FIX STUPID" i would rather be smart instead of pretty so i know when someone falls in love with me that he loves me for who i AM not what i look like ... and if i'm not comfortable with how i look or if i want to look better for him there is always plastic surgery .. being intelligent is a skill and everyone can be SMART to a certain degree after schooling but i consider it to be near genius levels where you are bored with AP calculus classes and get A's without really making an attempt :)

Source(s): my life

I would choose to be very smart. Reason being: Smart girls can get great jobs, great jobs make good money, good money can hire great doctors to make you pretty....Duh. Its by far a no brainer.

P.S.- No I'm not ugly

Source(s): My smartness

Smart..

I would like to be pretty smart.

I'd choose Very Smart.

Very Pretty is in the eye of the beholder, and temporary.

Smart and cute but not pretty!

Smart. If you're that vain about your looks your smarts will make you money and your money can make you pretty.

Smart. With my smarts I'll make money. With money..I'll have cosmetic surgery. I'll still be smart.

• luke m

love em all ,especially the smart ones....

Source(s): my kit