Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCameras · 1 decade ago

Kodak EasyShare digital camera, black screen and multicolored lines instead of picture?

I have a Kodak EasyShare Z730 digital camera and when I turned it on the screen is black and covered with multicoloured stripes, not brightly coloured, mostly red and pink with some green and blue and they kind of move around...why is this?

• hipp5

Try taking a picture and seeing what it looks like on the computer. If the picture is also messed up there's probably something wrong with your CCD. It'll probably cost more to fix than the camera is worth. If your pictures come out fine, it's just a broken LCD which will cost around $100 or so to fix.

If beauty were time, you'd be eternity. If I were a stop light, I'd turn red everytime you passed by, just so I could stare at you a bit longer. Babe, your beauty makes the morning sun look like the dull glimmer of the moon. You'd better direct that beauty somewhere else, you'll set the carpet on fire. If I received a nickel for everytime I saw someone as beautiful as you, I'd have five cents. For a moment I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Now I see that I am very much alive, and heaven has been brought to me. Sorry, but you owe me a drink. [Why?] Because when I looked at you, I dropped mine. You look cold. Want to use me as a blanket? Can I have directions? [To where?] To your heart. Do you have a BandAid? I just scraped my knee falling for you.

• lily

contact Kodak and explain the problem, maybe they can fix it for you or you'll have to buy a new camera.

because its broken?!?