Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 decade ago

What is Infocentre Rev. 2.0?

I'm going through my computer uninstalling programmes I don't need.

What is Infocentre Rev. 2.0?

• Arnak

Hi,

That appears to be part of the packard bell smart restore.

As in :-

"C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Smart Restore\SmartRestore.exe" /MSADDREM *Infocentre*

Arnak

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axvg9

Let's face it - this is all beside the point - the election is in the bag. Obama will never, let me say it again, EVER be president. He cannot possibly win. It is all in the numbers. The people who Obama has seemed to have swayed to his side, for the most part have always voted, and those numbers are pretty well known. Racism however is still rampant in America, and people who have NEVER voted (as well as those who always do) will vote by the MILLIONS against him. In addition, the GOP has tons of still unreleased 'bombs' of information against Obamaa and Reverend Wright. Obama was nominated BECAUSE the GOP wanted Hillary out. This is the truth. It is all a political ploy and one that is working exactly as the GOP would have it. The GOP HELPED OB's campaign. Big Oil was reimbursing their legions of employees for making the maximum possible donation to Obama’s campaign (I am part of the oilfield industry). The GOP has been holding the strings all along and will continue to do so. They handed the public a candidate who can not possibly win against McCain. A candidate that gleefully took BIG GOP money is not worth a damn for America anyway. OB is half-African and half-American raised in Indonesia and Hawaii and uses his 'blackness' for votes. So, that's about it, everybody go enjoy other areas of Y/A, and in November we will see how true this is.