POLL:Mcdonalds or KFC?

Mcdonalds or KFC?

33 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

NEITHER-

They'll both kill you. Literally. Tell yourself anything else and you are deluding yourself.

I feel much better now that I don't consume that sugar-laden crap. KFC & McDonalds are also bad for food producers and bad for workers, too.

• 5 years ago

Mcdonalds

• 1 decade ago

Like Both but McDonalds over KFC more variety

• 1 decade ago

KFC > Mcdonalds

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

KFC. McDonalds is McFilth.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't eat that stuff anymore but I remember what it all tastes like and I always liked Kentucky fried chicken better. Two piece, cole slaw, mash with gravy, and a biscuit. Mcdonalds never did it for me, the meat felt as if there was bone fragments in it (come to find there really WAS!) and the fries were to thin and soggy for my taste.

I have to repeat that I do not eat fast food anymore. I strongly advise against it.

• 1 decade ago

This is a trick question.

KFC does Chicken McDonalds does Burgers

Original or Crispy Big Mac or Quarter Pounder

Both are the best at what they do.

Excellence without comparison.

Smart tastes vary between the two fast food icons.

• 1 decade ago

KFC ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!

McDonald's is trying to, like, take over the world! They even opened one in Disneywold YES DISNEYWORLD! My friend and I are "Anti-McCustomers" and have tried to persuade people not to eat at fattening McDonald's anymore.

Did you know that McDonald's alone is responsible for over 5% of obesity alone? Yeah, I know KFC's not much better, but it is a LITTLE bit.

• 1 decade ago

i'd have to say mcdonalds. there's a lot more variety there, and when i eat at kfc, get a stomachache. but i like both.

• 1 decade ago

KFC!!!!

i love the mashed taters and popcorn chicken!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.