Single Mothers all living together?

A while ago I heard of a thing where struggling single Mothers were arranging to live together in rented accommodation...it was a phenomenon noted by a social study that was made...basically three or four single Mothers, joining up to rent a larger house in a good neighbourhood near to good schools..which they... show more A while ago I heard of a thing where struggling single Mothers were arranging to live together in rented accommodation...it was a phenomenon noted by a social study that was made...basically three or four single Mothers, joining up to rent a larger house in a good neighbourhood near to good schools..which they could not have done alone...and then supporting each other with babysitting etc. I thought this was amazing...what do you think?
Update: I am not a single Mother myself...I just thought that the idea of these women pulling together was cool...
Update 2: It's like the human race adjusts iitself...so as single parents increase so does their coping mechanism....