Acid Reflux / Stomach Bloating?

Forgot to add. I often feel quite dizzy to which is really getting me down and very tired all the time.
Update: Hi there I have just been diagnosed with acid reflux after 3 months of pain......can any one help me, in knowing what I can and can't eat as its driving me nuts. I have lost 2 stone in the last 2 months, which is great, as I needed to. Still need to lose more though which I am working on. I am currently... show more Hi there

I have just been diagnosed with acid reflux after 3 months of pain......can any one help me, in knowing what I can and can't eat as its driving me nuts. I have lost 2 stone in the last 2 months, which is great, as I needed to. Still need to lose more though which I am working on.

I am currently on lansoprozole, taking 2 a day and then gaviscon if I need it to. But I am finding my stomach is really bloating, mainly at night, but its just not comfortable. The acid seems to have got better though, its just the bloating thats really getting me down now. I am drinking lots of water and to be honest hardly eating anything as I am worried what I can and cant have......
I also have a fatty liver which I know can cause bloating to. But does anyone have any suggestions????
Thanks
Sue