Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 1 decade ago

Have you ever questioned the ethics of eating Jellybabies?

No, I crunch them up, two at a time!

Source(s): Sixty two cynical years in a castle with a woodburning stove, a pot of tea, an abacus and a ginger tomcat.

Yes Actually. There was a study done that found that mothers were more likely to bite off the heads of Jelly Babies. If that's not unethical I don't know what is. It encourages passive aggressiveness.

Apparantly.

No, but I've always considered myself to be a pacifist. Didn't stop me biting the heads off first.

Happy to know I'm not the only one who did this.

Nope I also eat cola bottles without worrying about cutting my throat to shreds

Do you feel it could lead to cannibalism?

No. No more than I question eating beef, my favourite meat. Yet I know what is was.

• Nope. Love biting the heads off them! :)

• ?

No but I'm wracked by guilt every time I eat a gingerbread man.

The world is crazy enough as it is. I guess if you start naming them and enjoy eating them way to much!

I have never heard of them, but I looked them up and it looks like candy, they make all kinds of candy shapes why would eating candy be unethical.

By calling them Jellypersons wouldn't be the same...shame on you :)..enjoy the taste....