Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 1 decade ago

Have you ever questioned the ethics of eating Jellybabies?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

No, I crunch them up, two at a time!

Source(s): Sixty two cynical years in a castle with a woodburning stove, a pot of tea, an abacus and a ginger tomcat.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes Actually. There was a study done that found that mothers were more likely to bite off the heads of Jelly Babies. If that's not unethical I don't know what is. It encourages passive aggressiveness.

Apparantly.

• 1 decade ago

No, but I've always considered myself to be a pacifist. Didn't stop me biting the heads off first.

Happy to know I'm not the only one who did this.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nope I also eat cola bottles without worrying about cutting my throat to shreds

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Do you feel it could lead to cannibalism?

No. No more than I question eating beef, my favourite meat. Yet I know what is was.

• Nope. Love biting the heads off them! :)

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

No but I'm wracked by guilt every time I eat a gingerbread man.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The world is crazy enough as it is. I guess if you start naming them and enjoy eating them way to much!

• 1 decade ago

I have never heard of them, but I looked them up and it looks like candy, they make all kinds of candy shapes why would eating candy be unethical.

• 1 decade ago

By calling them Jellypersons wouldn't be the same...shame on you :)..enjoy the taste....

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.