Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

what is a word stronger than love?

like, if you feel like "i love you" is small and you want something more that means something more or like a more powerful word than love what is it?

Favorite Answer

There's not one...it's just that people have thrown "love" around so loosely and meaninglessly for so long that it seems like there should be.

However, I like to say the word "adore" sometimes just to break up the monotony ;)

• Fo"rgive" is more powerful than love. It takes much more strength to be unconditionally forgiving which encompasses the emotion of love. If you can easily forgive, then you are the embodiment  of love.

• Miss

You see, the word "love" is already a very powerful word (alongside with hate), but the value of it really depends on how you use it.

The more you save and savor the word. The more you keep it closer to your heart and keep it a rare thing for you to say. Imagine how much more it will mean to say it someone you truly love then casually spitting it out almost everyday?

Well, I honestly don't think there is any other word equivalent to the word love, but actions can also make a nice substitution.

Just something to think I about I hope and hope this helped!

Easy, Hope! Hope is the most powerful word and feeling out there, without Hope Love drowns in a sea of fear and disillusionment. Love when it's disected can only grow and be expressed with hope, hope that it's returned, hope that it's shared, hope that it's understood, hope that it makes a difference, hope that it works, you cannot say you love to hope for something, but you can always say you hope to love something, even the ancients understood that Hope is the strongest thing, the Greeks put hope as the last thing released from Pandora box after all the worlds evils because they knew that without hope they could not be faced, that the singularity of hope.

Hope drives Change, hope drives Progress, Hope helps to educate, Hope is so much more powerful than Love that as I've already stated without it love dies horribly/ Without Hope one cannot face anything and one will simply be crushed no matter how much you love without hope it's all pointless.

When you Love Fear not only still exists but can become stronger, and Hope is the ONLY thing that can stop Fear.

• Gene3 years agoReport

WOW! I have never commented on ANYTHING, EVER but that was beautiful

Mesmerized, Spellbound, warm words like that are a tad bit stronger than 'love'.

(But you should always say 'I love you' In the end so the person you tell this to knows what your confessing about, 'love' is a powerful word if used correctly, so you should always make sure it uses it's full potential by adding warm extras)

Though, 'I'm in love with you' (and 'i love you') is pretty powerful itself depending on the person you confess too to be honest.

i think that the word "love" is a very strong and powerful word and should not be taken lightly or thrown around when you don't mean it. i think that showing you love someone is better then coming up with a stronger more powerful word. "actions speak louder then words." hope this helps-

Hate is stronger,but if your looking for a way to say i love you

I am IN love with you.

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/GsQ1y

They're their exact opposites. I think they've become weak words from being misuded. Love and Hate are strong words indeed, and saying you hate/love someone/something means more than what you may think

Unfortunately, people overuse "love" everyday and will continue to. What I do is use "adore" or explain how much I truly appreciate a person by writing a long note of what they've done for me, and trust me, it's sure to make somebody blush, it may even brighten up their day!

• there is no word stronger than love, today the word love is just thrown around like its nothing, for god sakes little girls say it to their girlfriends. Your best bet is just try to tell the other person how much you love them. something like "I wish there was a better way to tell you i love you, it just doesnt seem to fully explain my feelings towards you. Your everything to me, your everything i am, and everything i want to be. Baby I love you." see how that goes for ya.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

what is a word stronger than love?

Source(s): word stronger love: https://tinyurl.im/llJa5
    • Nicola10x104 months agoReport

Trust is a more powerful word than love, because if you cannot trust a person how can you love him/her ?