Going through difficult time with my wife - We struggle with our sexual life?

Hello, I have been with my wife for 8 years. (6 years married) We have a very strong relationship, and we feel like we cannot live without each other. At the beginning when we met, we always struggled from being able to spend time alone without anyone around. We either slept in my house with my parents or with... show more Hello,
I have been with my wife for 8 years. (6 years married) We have a very strong relationship, and we feel like we cannot live without each other. At the beginning when we met, we always struggled from being able to spend time alone without anyone around. We either slept in my house with my parents or with her. There was no privacy, but I always thought this will change and we will fix that once we will start to leave together. After 3 years of being together (1 married) we bought our own place. I thought our new privacy will help us to improve our sexual life and we will get as much passion as possible. Unfortunately, I was wrong. First I found out that my wife always was faking the orgasm and never came. She was only able to come by oral sex. I always was trying to ask her to help me to give me some hints, but many times she was saying that real men should know what to do. So I was trying and trying. Never could make her come. She was always stressed and could not relax. Only oral sex worked, but she wanted to come the normal way. To make the story short after 8 years being together we just had a conversation when I found out when she was faking the orgasm again and actually so far never came from the intercourse. I was devastated that she lied to my again. I felt bad. I felt like I was hurting her all the time and all those good times were only good for me. I am angry, but at the same time I feel like I should understand her. She says "I did it for you, I wanted you to be happy" But why? I would better work on the problem then leave in the fake state. I don’t understand why she did that. We love each other as hell but we suffer from sexual problem. She says she never was able to feel safe and come. She always was stressed somehow. So we came to this solution: She will rent a place for 6 months and we will separate. I will come to her to visit her and she will come to me. We will try to make it romantic so she would feel relaxed. She believes that time alone will allow her to release the stress she has every time we have sex? She says once she is ready and feel relaxed we will try to make love again it will be the most beautiful thing. Does it make sense? I feel like we will end up alone forever. I never believed in separation, and I am worried that I will lose her forever. Sometimes I think she wants to prepare me and then leave me. I mostly ask advice from the women. How do you fell about it? I want her to go because if that’s what she wants I should give her a chance. If she was sacrificing herself, maybe it’s time for me to give it a try. We still kiss each other and say good things to each other. We take care of each other, but every time it gets to sex then it is bad. Now I know. Before I thought it was good. All those good times were the most horrible for her and I was not able to figure that out. I was always questioning her: Every time you come orally I feel it, but I cannot feel it during the intercourse. You say that you are coming and nothing. Is it me? Why I cannot feel it? Now, I know. She says, once everything is fixed we will start our new family (children) what do you think?
Update: I should add this: She said she was able to come with her previous partner when she was on top. I always wanted her to be on top, but for some reason she was not feeling comfortable. She was telling me that I was not hard enough and she could not feel me good and she though that i was not exited. She says that i... show more I should add this: She said she was able to come with her previous partner when she was on top. I always wanted her to be on top, but for some reason she was not feeling comfortable. She was telling me that I was not hard enough and she could not feel me good and she though that i was not exited. She says that i was begging for sex every night and she had enough. She did not want to try. She said that when she have sex with me she gets to some point and cannot overpass that. Maybe I was stupid and should asked more questions.
Update 2: I tried to be aggressive many times. I tried different positions and I always was willing to explore. It was harder for her. For some reason she did not feel the need. I wanted to have sex in the bathroom, in kitchen, on the beach, in public , etc
Update 3: What is amazing that nobody blames me. Maybe I did something wrong. She said that from the beginning i was too pushy. Wanted to have too much sex and I was not patient enough to wait when she was ready and wanted me. I am trying to look at this from different perspective. She says that once she spend some time... show more What is amazing that nobody blames me. Maybe I did something wrong. She said that from the beginning i was too pushy. Wanted to have too much sex and I was not patient enough to wait when she was ready and wanted me. I am trying to look at this from different perspective. She says that once she spend some time with her self she will be able to comeback. She says she wants to have her own place for some time.