Today is the day the Holy Prophet peace be on him passed away, is it not a sad day? :'( please?

:'( on this month of safar, our beloved role model, guide, and model for humanity and the best of creation passed away :'(

We once had...a teacher, a teacher of all teachers

he changed the world, for the better , and made us, but a preachers,

he taught us to be just and kind and to feed the poor and hungry,

help the wafer and the orphan child, and to not be cruel and miserly

his speech was soft, and gentle,

like a mother stroking her chiild,

his mercy and compassion were most radient when he smiled.

he Was Muhammed(saw) wa saalaaaam, Muhammed, mercy upon mankind, teacher of all mankind..

mankind lived in the darkness, everyone alive was just bliiind...his message brougt the light, to the hearts that had no sight.

On a clear and moonlit night, in the dark cave of hirat, a man began to cry, oh ALLAH show me the light.

Tell me why i was created,

were will i go after i die?

what's the purpose of this life,

were people murder and lie...

how can i stop the corruption, oh ALLAH your my only guide.

On that clear and blessed night, jibreal came to hirat,

he hugged prophet Muhammed(pbuh) until he thought he would die.

READ OH MUHAMMED READ! IN THE NAME OF YOUR LORD, BY ALLAH YOU'VE BEEN CHOSEN ABOVE THE WHOLE OF MANKIND, YOU'VE BEEN ELEVATED HIGH..LIKE THE MOON IN THE SKY.

HE PRAID WHILE, OTHERS SLEPT, WHILE OTHERS ATE, HE'D FAST. WHILE THEY WOULD LAUGH HE WEPT, UNTIL BE BREATHED HIS LAST!:'(

HIS ONLY WISH WAS FOR US TO BE...AMONG THE ONES WHO PROSPER. YA MUHAMMED PEACE BE ON YOU, TRULY YOU ARE OUR TEACHER.

LET'S SEND BLESSINGS ON MUHAMMED, AND THE FAMILY OF MUHAMEMD, THE PURIFIED ONES.

ALLAHUMASALEHALAH, MUHAMMED, WA ALIHI MUHAMMED.

:'( today i went to majalis, and we mourned for our beloved prophet.

Mankind's great loss was the death of this great, great, great and MOST inspirtational man.

A book written by a Jew, and also a british on most influencial people, and in number one, our nabia karim Muhammed salahualyhiwalasalam.

He is described by athiests who've studied as being the most inspirational man that's ever lived.

All the prophets, and the divine Imams, and the angels, mourn for Muhammed(pbuh) on this day,

to those who've come to insult, atleast today if you don't want to have respect for thebeloveved holy prophet, do not insult him and put us to greater grief, have some humility.

Half of days in the Shia calender are mourning days. Wonder why you don't get used to it.

___

Half the days in the calander are days the holy prophet peace and blessings be on him , his family and companions faced hardship and trouble, and we love them and as true muslims we cry.

We have very high love for the holy prophet peace be on him and his family, peace be on them.

We will never stop the message of islam, and kerbala.

"in the hearts of every believer is a heat for kerbala which never subsides"- Holy Prophet

Its just like a normal day to me. Also it would be good if you take Sheikh Ahmed Deedats pic off.

__

The day our beloved prophet die is a normal day? My friend, you have your rights to your beliefs, but to us, it is a very sad day. a very sad day.

and sorry, i wish to keep ahmed deedat on here, and may Allah reward his efforts in spreading Islam and saying the truth about islam.

I call myself a Muslim but today you have truly but me to shame

__

Brother/sister in islam, what are you saying? please don't say this. we are all muslims in one united ummah:)

thanks for your nice and considerate comment

"O Muslims! those of you who worshipped Mohammed, let them know that he is dead; but those of you who worshipped God, let them know that He is Alive, and will never die. ''

__

We never worshipped Muhammed anyway, we ALWAYS worshipp one God., we just have respect for this high messenger from Allah. We commemorate his death as a sad day for Islam.

And our love from him knows no bounds, it is loftier than the clouds, whenever his name is mentioned our tears begin to flow.

Allah is neither alive nor dead, he is always there, he had no begining nor end, and he is eternal.

But our messenger, who preached islam, and whom we all love died today. The one who brought us this Islam in harsdship, and died at the age of 63. it is a sad day for Islam.

"salami allahu akbar wa allahu alaykum.

no it's not sad at all. just think about it, he's in the garden of eden f*cking the houris rightnow. whats so sad? eh."

__

If a close friend or relative dies, will yo think the same? This is no ordinary person, this is Muhammed salahu alyhiwasalam(pbuhahf)

"wailing over the dead." He further said: "A (professional) mourner, unless she repents before her death, will be raised on the Day of Judgement wearing a garment of tar and an armor of blistering puss." This is narrated by Ahmad and Muslim."

__

Tell a mother who's lost her baby or child. Tell the mothers in gaza who'ms family and children arem urderd infront of their eyes. Tell this to your ownself, when a close family or relative dies.

Now do you still have the heart to tell the muslim Ummah not to cry for Muhammed(pbuh), the greatest personality, whom brought Islam and our guide and role model who'm passed away?

If it is haram to cry and weep because your beloved holy prophet has died, why has Allah given us these emotions? Is it Harram to weep if a parent dies?

Every single tear we shed for Muhammed peace be on him and also his famiily, peace be on them all, we will get rewarded.

We take our time, to go to mosque and genuinly mourn for our beloved prophet pbuh, and you say we will be clothed with tar and fire brothers in Islam?(the one who said it)

We who forget being happy for today to observe the death day of our holy prophet as a sad day, we will go to jahanam?

So called Muslims, why do you not read your books before you speak on matters that you have little knowledge over. In your all consuming hatred against a group of follow Muslims, you are blinded and do not accord the love, respect and veneration that you were supposed to have for the Holy Prophet SAW. Such ingratitude...

For the followers of the sunnah of the Prophet SAW (see below). Accordingly, the death anniversary is being observed, for there has never been and never will be a greater being in all of Allah's SWT creation.

Ibn Ishaq writes, "After the death of Khadija, who was the supporter of Muhammad and his Message, calamities successively overtook the Prophet of Allah. His troubles in that year reached such an extent (with the death of Abu Talib) that this period became known as 'the year of sorrow'". During which mourning was observed by the Prophet and the Muslims.

Ibn Hisham II, 57 and Tabari II, 229

assalam alikom the prophet(pbuh) died at high morning time on Monday, the twelfth of Rabi` Al-Awwal, in the eleventh year after the Hijrah. On Tuesday,his body was washed and he was buried. May Allah's peace and blessing be upon Muhammad!"

I don't understand those who call themselves Muslim!!!!!!!!!!

Don't u mourn for ur relatives and family members?

What a Bida is it?

Did any body say it is one of the fundamental pillars of the Islam?

U blame us not to write saw in front of the name of Prophet and now u blame us for mourning for him?

Isn't it a sad day when Islam lost its leader, every thing every thing for Islam?

Was he a neighbor of us whom we didn't know?

OK if u don't want to mourn doesn't matter this is ur life, but what does it mean when u say no it is not a sad day????????????/

What does it mean to blame shiaas for mourning?

You kill people because they dont capitalize the names of the companions of prophet. Is Islam just a written religion or sometimes we have to act?

Show our love to Allah and those he loves?

hooooooooooffffff

Please

Do not mourn but let us have our lives.

O O O and we will be chastised in Akhira for being sad for the love of Prophet and his children.

@ Nawab

Hey u For sunnis 12th of Rabie is Ptophet saw 's birthday not death day.

Source(s): MY LOVE TOWARDS ISLAM

Today (28 Safar) is also the day of the martyrdom of Imam Hasan(A.S).

Blessings are sent upon Him (saw) all the time, where did you get your sources from as I am not familiar with them??

Wailing refers to mourning in a loud voice and crying in a high pitch, which was prohibited by the Prophet, peace be upon him, . Abu Malik alAsh'ari reported that the Prophet, peace be upon him, said: "Four practices of the pre-Islamic days of Ignorance will continue to be practiced by my ummah: taking pride in one's parentage, giving a person a father other than his own genealogical father, believing that rain is caused by some stars, and wailing over the dead." He further said: "A (professional) mourner, unless she repents before her death, will be raised on the Day of Judgement wearing a garment of tar and an armor of blistering puss." This is narrated by Ahmad and Muslim.

PLEASE STOP TAKING THE WORDS OUT OF CONTEXT I DID NOT SAY YOU CAN NOT CRY ETC BUT WIALING, HTTING ONESELF IS WRONG AS WE HAVE TO ACCEPT ALLAH (SWT) QADR AND NOT GO AGAINST HIM.

That's a beautiful message that clearly comes from your heart. I did not even know that that was this day. I have been too absorbed in myself today. Thank you. I was meant to find this message from you. I respect you for writing what you believe, having such conviction, courage and faith and for stating what's in your heart peacefully without insulting anybody else or anybody else's faith.

Source(s): I call myself a Muslim but today you have truly but me to shame

omg what was all that bull **** about i hope you go to jahanam so that you can meet your so called prophet and the sooner the better

not to non-brainwashed people! my word of honor. i have never read about a more vile human in my life. hundreds of millions have been killed because of your prophet and it's time it stops

• Velvet

Half of the days in the Shia calender are mourning days. Wonder why you don't get used to it.

salami allahu akbar wa allahu alaykum.

no it's not sad at all. just think about it, he's in the garden of eden f*cking the houris rightnow. whats so sad? eh.