Today is the day the Holy Prophet peace be on him passed away, is it not a sad day? :'( please?

:'( on this month of safar, our beloved role model, guide, and model for humanity and the best of creation passed away :'( We once had...a teacher, a teacher of all teachers he changed the world, for the better , and made us, but a preachers, he taught us to be just and kind and to feed the poor and... show more :'( on this month of safar, our beloved role model, guide, and model for humanity and the best of creation passed away :'(

We once had...a teacher, a teacher of all teachers
he changed the world, for the better , and made us, but a preachers,
he taught us to be just and kind and to feed the poor and hungry,
help the wafer and the orphan child, and to not be cruel and miserly
his speech was soft, and gentle,
like a mother stroking her chiild,
his mercy and compassion were most radient when he smiled.
he Was Muhammed(saw) wa saalaaaam, Muhammed, mercy upon mankind, teacher of all mankind..
mankind lived in the darkness, everyone alive was just bliiind...his message brougt the light, to the hearts that had no sight.

On a clear and moonlit night, in the dark cave of hirat, a man began to cry, oh ALLAH show me the light.
Tell me why i was created,
were will i go after i die?
what's the purpose of this life,
were people murder and lie...
how can i stop the corruption, oh ALLAH your my only guide.
On that clear and blessed night, jibreal came to hirat,
he hugged prophet Muhammed(pbuh) until he thought he would die.
READ OH MUHAMMED READ! IN THE NAME OF YOUR LORD, BY ALLAH YOU'VE BEEN CHOSEN ABOVE THE WHOLE OF MANKIND, YOU'VE BEEN ELEVATED HIGH..LIKE THE MOON IN THE SKY.

HE PRAID WHILE, OTHERS SLEPT, WHILE OTHERS ATE, HE'D FAST. WHILE THEY WOULD LAUGH HE WEPT, UNTIL BE BREATHED HIS LAST!:'(

HIS ONLY WISH WAS FOR US TO BE...AMONG THE ONES WHO PROSPER. YA MUHAMMED PEACE BE ON YOU, TRULY YOU ARE OUR TEACHER.

LET'S SEND BLESSINGS ON MUHAMMED, AND THE FAMILY OF MUHAMEMD, THE PURIFIED ONES.

ALLAHUMASALEHALAH, MUHAMMED, WA ALIHI MUHAMMED.

:'( today i went to majalis, and we mourned for our beloved prophet.

Mankind's great loss was the death of this great, great, great and MOST inspirtational man.

A book written by a Jew, and also a british on most influencial people, and in number one, our nabia karim Muhammed salahualyhiwalasalam.

He is described by athiests who've studied as being the most inspirational man that's ever lived.

All the prophets, and the divine Imams, and the angels, mourn for Muhammed(pbuh) on this day,

to those who've come to insult, atleast today if you don't want to have respect for thebeloveved holy prophet, do not insult him and put us to greater grief, have some humility.
Update: Half of days in the Shia calender are mourning days. Wonder why you don't get used to it. ___ Half the days in the calander are days the holy prophet peace and blessings be on him , his family and companions faced hardship and trouble, and we love them and as true muslims we cry. We have very high love... show more Half of days in the Shia calender are mourning days. Wonder why you don't get used to it.
___

Half the days in the calander are days the holy prophet peace and blessings be on him , his family and companions faced hardship and trouble, and we love them and as true muslims we cry.

We have very high love for the holy prophet peace be on him and his family, peace be on them.

We will never stop the message of islam, and kerbala.

"in the hearts of every believer is a heat for kerbala which never subsides"- Holy Prophet
Update 2: Its just like a normal day to me. Also it would be good if you take Sheikh Ahmed Deedats pic off. __ The day our beloved prophet die is a normal day? My friend, you have your rights to your beliefs, but to us, it is a very sad day. a very sad day. and sorry, i wish to keep ahmed deedat on here, and may Allah... show more Its just like a normal day to me. Also it would be good if you take Sheikh Ahmed Deedats pic off.
__

The day our beloved prophet die is a normal day? My friend, you have your rights to your beliefs, but to us, it is a very sad day. a very sad day.

and sorry, i wish to keep ahmed deedat on here, and may Allah reward his efforts in spreading Islam and saying the truth about islam.
Update 3: I call myself a Muslim but today you have truly but me to shame
__

Brother/sister in islam, what are you saying? please don't say this. we are all muslims in one united ummah:)

thanks for your nice and considerate comment
Update 4: "O Muslims! those of you who worshipped Mohammed, let them know that he is dead; but those of you who worshipped God, let them know that He is Alive, and will never die. '' __ We never worshipped Muhammed anyway, we ALWAYS worshipp one God., we just have respect for this high messenger from Allah.... show more "O Muslims! those of you who worshipped Mohammed, let them know that he is dead; but those of you who worshipped God, let them know that He is Alive, and will never die. ''
__

We never worshipped Muhammed anyway, we ALWAYS worshipp one God., we just have respect for this high messenger from Allah. We commemorate his death as a sad day for Islam.

And our love from him knows no bounds, it is loftier than the clouds, whenever his name is mentioned our tears begin to flow.
Update 5: Allah is neither alive nor dead, he is always there, he had no begining nor end, and he is eternal.

But our messenger, who preached islam, and whom we all love died today. The one who brought us this Islam in harsdship, and died at the age of 63. it is a sad day for Islam.
Update 6: "salami allahu akbar wa allahu alaykum. no it's not sad at all. just think about it, he's in the garden of eden f*cking the houris rightnow. whats so sad? eh." __ If a close friend or relative dies, will yo think the same? This is no ordinary person, this is Muhammed salahu alyhiwasalam(pbuhahf) show more "salami allahu akbar wa allahu alaykum.
no it's not sad at all. just think about it, he's in the garden of eden f*cking the houris rightnow. whats so sad? eh."
__

If a close friend or relative dies, will yo think the same? This is no ordinary person, this is Muhammed salahu alyhiwasalam(pbuhahf)
Update 7: "wailing over the dead." He further said: "A (professional) mourner, unless she repents before her death, will be raised on the Day of Judgement wearing a garment of tar and an armor of blistering puss." This is narrated by Ahmad and Muslim." __ Tell a mother who's lost her baby or... show more "wailing over the dead." He further said: "A (professional) mourner, unless she repents before her death, will be raised on the Day of Judgement wearing a garment of tar and an armor of blistering puss." This is narrated by Ahmad and Muslim."
__

Tell a mother who's lost her baby or child. Tell the mothers in gaza who'ms family and children arem urderd infront of their eyes. Tell this to your ownself, when a close family or relative dies.

Now do you still have the heart to tell the muslim Ummah not to cry for Muhammed(pbuh), the greatest personality, whom brought Islam and our guide and role model who'm passed away?

If it is haram to cry and weep because your beloved holy prophet has died, why has Allah given us these emotions? Is it Harram to weep if a parent dies?
Update 8: Every single tear we shed for Muhammed peace be on him and also his famiily, peace be on them all, we will get rewarded. We take our time, to go to mosque and genuinly mourn for our beloved prophet pbuh, and you say we will be clothed with tar and fire brothers in Islam?(the one who said it) We who forget... show more Every single tear we shed for Muhammed peace be on him and also his famiily, peace be on them all, we will get rewarded.

We take our time, to go to mosque and genuinly mourn for our beloved prophet pbuh, and you say we will be clothed with tar and fire brothers in Islam?(the one who said it)

We who forget being happy for today to observe the death day of our holy prophet as a sad day, we will go to jahanam?
15 answers 15