Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

underwear preferences for men?

What kind of underwear do you prefer? I like boxer briefs cuz they give me nice support and don't bunch up like boxers.

• Tommy

boxers or boxer briefs for me

I wear all types of underwear, i prefer briefs and boxers briefs, but I do also have some thongs and boxers. It depends on the what I feel like wearing that day, but mostly it's briefs.

• Matt

I like boxer briefs for every-day wear. If it's really hot, or if I'm really tired, I'll reach for the boxers. I have one pair of briefs that I wear while cycling because they're the best at cupping and supporting, therefore reducing annoying fricition with each revolution of the pedals.

• i prefer boxer briefs

Briefs but I wear both

I prefer boxerbriefs but I wear all three kinds (boxers, briefs and boxerbriefs).

• i like boxer-briefs or boxers

boxer briefs, or just briefs.

i like briefs because they dont ride up and they give me support

• Virgil

I go commando. It's more comfortable and more hygienic than wearing underwear.