is right time to buy house?

hi i looking to buy house is it right tme to buy house

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Bill
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Best answer

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Price-wise, yes it is the right time to buy, but getting a mortgage is the difficult part at the moment as the banks and building societies are making it difficult to get a loan

• 1 decade ago

If you have a good deposit it is the best time, if you have little or no deposit then no because the interest rates will be to high, the drop in interest rates are to the banks from the tax payer not from the bank to the taxpayer, find it do it up live in it and sell it some years and you will earn s good profit.

• 1 decade ago

I would say yes, but be sure to have a good down payment with a 30 year mortgage and that the payment is no more than 30% of your income. It's a buyers market..but be careful.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Not quite yet.

I would hang on another 6 months, I think houses are near the bottom but probably have another 4-5% to fall yet.

• 1 decade ago

If you have job security, a down payment, good credit, you can do real well now. Prices are low and interest rates are low too.

Get pre-approved, get a good realtor and good luck.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if u have a deposit and a secure job . . . I would be going for it, repossesions are on the increase and are great bargin buys

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I vote yes

• 1 decade ago

There is no right and wrong time.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.