Virgin Media Customers: Would you recommend their "L" broadband?

I'm asking because in April our broadband contract with the Post Office will end. We live in a small village and because of this there aren't many broadband options open to us. Ones that are available are; BT, Post Office, Virgin Media, and I think that's it. We've been with BT and Post Office for... show more I'm asking because in April our broadband contract with the Post Office will end. We live in a small village and because of this there aren't many broadband options open to us. Ones that are available are; BT, Post Office, Virgin Media, and I think that's it. We've been with BT and Post Office for the past few years and we're quite happy with them but they do tend to be quite slow, as we're quite far away from the "broadband exchange". Virgin Media have installed their equipment on our street and guaranteed us 10mb speed, in a letter they sent us. Should we switch to them?