worst pregnancy side affects?

i was just wanting to get some input.

i am 25 weeks and 6 days with my second child and i was just wondering what are some of your (or someone you know) bad pregnancy side affects. like morning sickness, headaches etc and at what stage in pregnancy did these stop?

also what are some of the weirdest cravings you've had??

thanks!

Favorite Answer

first trimester: headaches every day. Migranes weekly. I had to go to the hospital once for 3 days because of a migrane.

Mood swings: i was a pain in the A**! I dont know how my boyfriend survived.

Second Trimester: WONDERFUL~! so much energy

well i cry a lot.... over everything.

im starting to eat a lot more.

I over-react about small things. I cried the other night because i spilt a glass of water on the hardwood floor and it went under the couch and i couldnt reach all the way under there to get it all. Its funny now!

Third trimester: I dont know yet im just 23 weeks

i was lucky to have no morning sickness!

i hated mayo and miracle whip before i was pregnant i now love miracle whip and i love macaroni salad with mayo. I love Pepsi (never a soda drinker b4) I ate vinegar and regular potato chips. Id dip the chip in vinegar and eat em. Lemons and lemon juice. baked potato with A1 sauce. Salad with Italian dressing. Bratworst. Sweet tea! thats about all my cravings.... i think

morning sickness lasted about 4 and a half months, i have migraine headaches and being pregnant made them worse and the farther along i get the worse they get, back pain that started about 6 and a half to 7 months into the pregnancy, my boobs leak started at week 31, being tired ended by the end of the first trimester came back during the last and worse, hands and feet swelling started in the last trimester, sleepless nights don't remember when that started but it sure doesn't end, peeing non stop which is no fun and only gets worse, i could go on and on and on but i wont lol at least i didn't get mood swings but they say that's because im bipolar and have anger issues so mood swings didn't affect me since im naturally moody anyway, good luck im on the first and last baby my pregnancy has been miserable

i caraved chinese food for a long time along with spicy foods that the baby hated by the way by my cravings died down before the last trimester

• As for the side effects, my worst so far has been the all day sickness. I am about 51/2 months pregnant now and still have it pretty badley. In the beginning I literally threw up about 8-10 times a day. It was terrible. Now it's basically subsided to just the morning, but such a pain in the butt. Also I hate the little cramps I get when I walk down the street, it's almost like I have been running for a mile and have sharp pains, only It has only been like 5 minutes of walking slowly lol. Pathetic.

As for the cravings... I am OBSESSED with pickles now, literally could eat a jar a day. I hate to say it but I dip them in everything. I also am obsessed with peanut butter and ketchup now so I even dip the pickles in them lmao.

Sounds terrible but SOOOO GOODDDD

• I am 19 weeks 1 day... and my Only thing really bothered me (it is going away now) is a bed taste in my MOuth... not a smell but a really bad taste no matter what I ate it only went away for 10 mins... this taste was responsible for my Nausea most of the time...

I did not get any Weir craving But if I craved something it was only for a week after that I hated it and started to crave something else... I am better at this too right now

The weirdest thing I craved with my second pregnancy was chocolate covered cherries with Lays Salt and Vinegar potato chips. Sounds horrible now, but at the time I wanted them evey night for like a mo. Talk about bad breath?! LOL

i had god awful horrible "morning sickness". there was no morning about it. didn't matter what time of day it was. if i was awake or sleeping. i puked my guts out the entire time!

started around week 8 and lasted through labor and delivery.

didn't really crave anything except otter pops, and ice cold oranges.

and the little guy that made me so sick is now almost 16 months old and i cant wait to do it all over again!

Headaches and heart burn. They hit at the beginning of my 2nd trimester. I think the weirdest thing I've craved so far is Oreos and pringles together.

well i was very lucky and did not get morning sickness but during my first trimester i will get dizzy every morning getting up from bed...doctor tole me to eat before getting up from bed but didn't work. im 32 weeks now and im having alot of bone aching and soreness i don't know wat that's about.. and craving i would Always crave a McDonald's M&M McFlurry thank got there was McDonald's open 24/7.

only thing for me is leg pains, I get bad varicose veins and blotchy spots, so I cant stand very long unless I walk or move around...other than that.... nothing but I never really had any symptoms

Source(s): 25 weeks preggo with number 2

My worse side effect is sciatic pain and numbing of my whole leg or legs at times

Source(s): 23 weeks