People of the US and Canada! Which Songs/Bands/Art/Culture best represent your State/City/Area?

I have a dream to one day hire a car and do a musical/cultural tour of North America... i've got a few ideas, but i want youse to help me out! So, which tunes/bands/styles of music/any other culturally interesting things that will persuade me to visit your neck of the woods? BQ: Which State/City/Place do... show more I have a dream to one day hire a car and do a musical/cultural tour of North America... i've got a few ideas, but i want youse to help me out!

So, which tunes/bands/styles of music/any other culturally interesting things that will persuade me to visit your neck of the woods?

BQ: Which State/City/Place do you live in and what's the best thing about it?

(i'm a Brit by the way... i've briefly visited Florida (Orlando way...), but unfortunately didn't get a chance to have a proper look... family wedding... nothing special... went to Disney... meh... next time will delve deeper ;)

Post clips/pics if ye can!
Update: Hey Alex G! no worries, but there must be something in Riverside CA worth checking out no?
Update 2: nice! thanks all! yeah that Elvis rings a bell... what was his tune?

Hey Law Man! sort your computer out! you always speak about the most interesting stuff... put 'em on youtube if ye can. yeah and no worries if not... you're cool whatever ha ha ;) (ps i want a copy of your book when yr done ;)