Are there any other gay people out there who hate political correctness?

Ok, so I'm against people who use degrading words to describe certain groups of people, such as the N word for black people or the F word for gay people, and I think we should do what we can to make sure we're all equal when it comes to race, gender, sexual orientation, etc, but I honestly think some... show more Ok, so I'm against people who use degrading words to describe certain groups of people, such as the N word for black people or the F word for gay people, and I think we should do what we can to make sure we're all equal when it comes to race, gender, sexual orientation, etc, but I honestly think some liberal people, including a lot of gay people, are just too politically correct. I just can't stand it when some people are so politically correct that they expect all of us to live in a cultureless society where everybody acts the same and everybody says the same things. We can't even say "Merry Christmas" to other people in public at Christmas anymore. Christmas lights are now being called "holiday lights" ... women who get married and choose to use "Mrs" often get criticized as being anti feminist. If you bring up a concern about terrorism, you're immediately labeled as a paranoid racist. It's OK to criticize the treatment of gay people in western countries, but if you make a critical comment about the fact that they execute homosexuals in Iran then you get labeled as being a person who hates Muslims or Arabs.

Does it ever end? It gives me a headache.
Update: Sometimes speaking the truth will result in some people getting offended because they can't handle the truth.

Just my opinion.