Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

am i pretty,fit ugly or hot should i gain weight could i do glamour modeling?

this is me i am 5ft2 uk size 14 i wear a 36c bra and planning to go up to an e

me http://www.flickr.com/photos/34088757@N04/31746224... ignore the other pics this is my frends flickr account

alright, lets get this strait.. you are asking if you are ugly pretty or… fit…? I think that you have some prettiness under all that… stuff. And also, Im younger than you and I know that there is A LOT of rejection in the business, not saying Ive gotten rejected but I am saying if you are emotional to stay away from what you so call glamour modeling. (People don’t really say glamour modeling anymore.) also I really hate to hurt peoples feelings but I think that you would be a bad model (like how you look right now.) but I think that I might be able to help b/c my family is in the business of what you might call “glamour modeling” I, myself are definitely not the most gorgeous soul on the planet but I do know how to dress and how to do my hair. First off, get a frigggin haircut… Ill include a link dontchu worry cuz I don’t think I could trust you with that. (by the way I read the other comments and I think that you are never too young to be in the business otherwise who would be on the diaper commercials??) anyways.. next… a new wardrobe… please tell me that you are wearing a uniform b/c it is so hideous! I think you need to show off your body more if you are thinking of getting a job or a boyfriend. Makeup is a need: foundation, blush, eyeliner, mascara, eye shadow ect. and you really need to use mac, sephora clinique, or other EXPENSIVE brands. I know that no body wants to spend all of their cash on beauty supplies, but just do it. And also DO NOT use green, bluw or any color in the rainbow. I think that you should use a dark brown with a LITTLE bit of pink on the top (pink is not in the rainbow.) also, not hot pink lipstick, I know its tempting but it’s a no no. As for clothing goes, never ever ever wear a friggin tie again. You wanna get into women’s fashion? You got to be a fashionable woman, not a business man. You need a new wardrobe ill have to include some links for that too… alright, im not a mean person, I just don’t like to leave people with a peaceful answer that doesn’t help them and leaves them with nothing to take into consideration.

The reason people are saying "you look very clever" and telling you to get more involved in academics is because you look like a dork in that picture.

Rosie, some people are being really mean to you about your looks. Ignore them. There must be a better picture of you than that, and you do look cute there. Try leaving your hair down next time and do some makeup (NOT A LOT!!) and then ask again. Don't worry too much about what others think, though. Why do they give a damn? Why do you? They want to feel better of themselves. It's actually true. :)

Hi, if u dont mind me saying, I don't understand really why u are giving so much personal info away to the world and a picture. I think u do not need surgery at all, natuaral beauty is the best! I think u could be a clothes model. Do you really want to be a glamour model? u can aim higher I think

take care x

Rosie you are too young to worry about any of these things and why oh why would you want to do glamour modelling?

Tbh you could not go into modeling and I think you are way to young to think about whether you are ugly or not.

x

I would go to a hair salon and get your hair straightened and get a facial!! You are very pretty though

I think that you should go for it if your really passionate about it. Sometimes people say they wanna model just to do it for fun, but if your really passionate about modeling, go for it.

• Tbh i think you look really clever and should aim high!

xx

tbh u wuldnt get in2 modelin

You are very pretty!!!!

7 out of 10!!!!